• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Jarro-Dophilus+FOS

Posted by 5507516564135378711 on Dec 01, 2016

This is a good product for me, as my doctor told me I suffered from irritable bowel syndrom, mainly diarrhea, after taking many antibiotics to help me fight a serious interstitial pneumonia. First time, I bought it directly from a pharmacy in my country and it seemed to work pretty well, being a mixture of prebiotics and probiotics. This time I ordered it from IHerb, and it's too bad I didn't notice it shouldn't be sent internationally, as it has to be kept in the refrigerator. I hope it is still ok, since it took almost three weeks to reach my destination.

Good

Posted by j44lee on Nov 15, 2013

good product