10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus Oral Probiotic, Sugar-Free Lozenge, Pom-Berry Flavor, 8 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

makes breath feel fresh

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 29, 2012

tried these out of curiosity but was happily surprised. they taste pretty good and breath seems fresher.

great for sore throat

Posted by Reviewer2786207 on Feb 05, 2013

I keep a supply of these lozenges in the cupboard for when the kids come to me with a sore throat. I sent the packet to school with them and generaly the sore throat never evenuates into anything and is cleared within a day or two.

Good product - actually works

Posted by 5122158613712018494 on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

love these!

Posted by 4945137378493224638 on May 31, 2013

I had previously tried the Blis probiotic gum, but gave these a try and they're great. Nice tasting, and added Vit C as a bonus. I think from memeory there was a study that suggested that an oral probiotic can reduce incidence of colds if used 30 mins before exposure (such as on a plane flight). And the price here is great!

Healed gum due to Lichen Planus

Posted by Reviewer1404543 on Oct 21, 2013

I was diagnosed with oral Lichen Planus over 5 years ago. It was confirmed by a biopsy. I tried so many things to heal the lesion on my gum, with no effect. After researching the BLIS ingredients, I gave this a try. My gum finally healed, confirmed by my dentist. My gums still burn some in the morning, so not a total cure, but no lesions after almost 6 months! I dissolve one before bed so it stays in my mouth while I sleep and don't drink any water for at least an hour and sometimes all night. I am grateful to find this product. Works well!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »