NI fu ni fa

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on Jun 19, 2015

Por lo menos no me han causado dolor de estómago ni me han hecho daño

not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Oct 27, 2014

I don't doubt the quality of this product, however, I don't believe all enzymes are for everyone. It's better than not taking any enzymes, but I find I do better with a vegetarian formulation (Country Life Maxi-Zyme to be exact). Prior to taking any enzymes I could see undigested material in my stool, then they disappeared with the maxi-zyme but they are back again now that I'm taking the Jarrow-Zymes. And there's more gurgling in my gut than with the other formula. Again, if it works for you, great, but not all enzymes are created equal and for everyone. Trial and error...

Upsets my stomach

Posted by 5279121703126677685 on Sep 10, 2013

My husband is able to take these and thinks they are working for him, but unfortunately I feel very sick to my stomach when I take them. I tried 3 separate times just to make sure it wasn't something else.

Shirley Frojmovich

Posted by Reviewer2942980 on Aug 05, 2008

People allergic to mold should be warned not to take this product. I have had allergic reactions to plant based digestive enzymes derived from asperigillis niger fungus in the past. Based upon your description of this product, I believed I was buying animal derived Pancreatin w/o plant based enzymes. You do not make clear in your description that this product also contains these enzymes. I did not return the product becuase paying for shipping both ways made no sense since the item was inexpensive.