Hair vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

After two weeks using this product I noticed a significant improvement on how my hair looks and feels! I will never stop using this product. Highly recommended! The drops are very easy to dose and the taste is ok. If you liked this review please click "yes" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Didn't seem to work for us

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Apr 08, 2010

My 9 year old son has very thin nails. We tried this for a couple of months, but could not tell a difference.

Better Taste than BioSil

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This activated Silicon has a much better taste than BioSil! It's not yummy by any means, but it's tolerable. I take this for joint health in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas SAM-e. It's also good for hair and nails! My nails are healthier and stronger when I take this product daily. Note: If you can handle the taste, BioSil is the trademarked activated silicon that has been studied with proven results. Jarrow used to have a BioSil version, but I think they went to their own formula to address the taste issue. It took several weeks for me to see results with this product.

Seems Beneficial

Posted by energetyx on Jan 22, 2014

I can't really tell if this is doing anything at the moment, but am trusting that it does what it claims.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Feb 08, 2010

My skin is losing some wrinkles. The skin on the back of my hands isn't so crinkly, after just two weeks. So I assume it is working as well throughout the body.

Awesome product and fast results

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on Mar 21, 2011

I have been taking this product for several weeks in conjunction with Ultra-Bone Up. I immediately saw improvement in my skin and hair. My stylist commented that my hair seemed thicker. I am hoping what is going on externally is going on interally. This is my alternative to the presciption medications for bone loss which has so many detrimental side effects and health risks. Jarrow is a wonderful brand, ad iHerb is a great company.

Make wounder for joints

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

It help this crack sounds from joints, I don't know about pain because I dont have, but for crack joints is good.

Great Product But Clogs Up

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Apr 06, 2010

I use this every morning and appreciate its many benefits, but after using it awhile the dripper top becomes clogged. I get a couple of drops and, if I squeeze a little harder, the liquid shoots through the clog in a stream, dispensing way too much. The product seems to solidify in the dispenser. Some redesigning may be in order.

Not very beneficial for me

Posted by Reviewer1630533 on Nov 17, 2010

This is my third bottle. I do not believe anything can possibly work in days or weeks but I have been taking this for around 2 years. My nails are still very brittle, my hair is possibly improved a little. I will finish this bottle and probably give up! I'm not saying that it will not work for you, maybe I'm past it!

Hasn't made any difference

Posted by Reviewer3065133 on Jul 17, 2012

My doctor suggested that I try this for hair loss. It hasn't been making any difference.