Great

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Apr 17, 2009

This product has been amazing for me. I've been trying to fix my nails for 7-8 years. They've been brittle, weak, and constantly flaking off. Within 2 days my nails had strengthened. I developed a painful ankle. I upped the dosage from the recommended 10 drops to 15 drops, and the ankle healed. Some have complained about the bitter taste. It depends on the water. If the water is good, the taste is odd, but not objectionable. But if the water doesn't taste good, the silicon seems to become bitter. Even that is tolerable. I take the silicon in about an inch of water so if it tastes bad, it's down the hatch before my taste buds see it coming :>)

Jarrow makes silicon palatable

Posted by Reviewer2168168 on Aug 04, 2009

After using older silicon liquid supplements, the Jarrow "JarroSil" product is so much more pleasant to taste. We dreaded the taste of the former products. I recommend it highly.

Didn't seem to work for us

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Apr 08, 2010

My 9 year old son has very thin nails. We tried this for a couple of months, but could not tell a difference.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Feb 08, 2010

My skin is losing some wrinkles. The skin on the back of my hands isn't so crinkly, after just two weeks. So I assume it is working as well throughout the body.

Excellent

Posted by francesjoan on Sep 15, 2010

Less expensive than Biosil. Will know later if it works for this 55+ lady. Have typical aging skin,hair issues. Regarding the sticky drops issue that folks are reporting...this is my tip. Dispense drops until it starts to stick...put finger over opening and shake bottle several times then try again. It works! You'll get all 10 drops without a messy stream and waste. I bought this at a health food store and will plan to buy this at iherb next time.

Awesome product and fast results

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on Mar 21, 2011

I have been taking this product for several weeks in conjunction with Ultra-Bone Up. I immediately saw improvement in my skin and hair. My stylist commented that my hair seemed thicker. I am hoping what is going on externally is going on interally. This is my alternative to the presciption medications for bone loss which has so many detrimental side effects and health risks. Jarrow is a wonderful brand, ad iHerb is a great company.

Make wounder for joints

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

It help this crack sounds from joints, I don't know about pain because I dont have, but for crack joints is good.

Seems Beneficial

Posted by energetyx on Jan 22, 2014

I can't really tell if this is doing anything at the moment, but am trusting that it does what it claims.

Great product

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011

I initially found it advertised on the bottle of Glucosamine I bought for my mother. I told myself to give it a shot and it actually works! It amplifies the effect of glucosamine and improves your life. Excellent product!

Excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer2283392 on Feb 17, 2011

My skin seems to be improving and my nails and hair as well....i hope my bones are too, but that i won't know until i check with my doctor..