Jarrow Formulas, JarroSil, Activated Silicon, 2 oz (60 ml)

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1915219 on Jul 08, 2009

this is a great product, and believe or not, it does work! My backache is reduced to minimal.

Been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Dec 15, 2009

I don't like being without it - My nails are stronger (much stronger) - my skin is thicker and more youthful - I'm figuring with all the visible results, it's probably doing just as much good on the inside where it claims to as well!

Used to be great

Posted by Reviewer2986197 on Feb 09, 2010

I have been using this product for several years, since it was BioSil. That was a much better product. I noticed a great difference in my hair and nails and hope it is doing as much good inside. It was also great that they came out with a 2oz bottle. Unfortunately, the last two bottles of the 2oz size gets stuck, and every day I have to use a pin to unstick the dropper, which feels crusty. This shouldn't be. I am now going to try the BioSil from Natrol even although it is more expensive it may be worth it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Apr 17, 2009

This product has been amazing for me. I've been trying to fix my nails for 7-8 years. They've been brittle, weak, and constantly flaking off. Within 2 days my nails had strengthened. I developed a painful ankle. I upped the dosage from the recommended 10 drops to 15 drops, and the ankle healed. Some have complained about the bitter taste. It depends on the water. If the water is good, the taste is odd, but not objectionable. But if the water doesn't taste good, the silicon seems to become bitter. Even that is tolerable. I take the silicon in about an inch of water so if it tastes bad, it's down the hatch before my taste buds see it coming :>)

Jarrow makes silicon palatable

Posted by Reviewer2168168 on Aug 04, 2009

After using older silicon liquid supplements, the Jarrow "JarroSil" product is so much more pleasant to taste. We dreaded the taste of the former products. I recommend it highly.