Jarrow Formulas, JarroSil, Activated Silicon, 2 oz (60 ml)

Didn't seem to work for us

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Apr 08, 2010

My 9 year old son has very thin nails. We tried this for a couple of months, but could not tell a difference.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Feb 08, 2010

My skin is losing some wrinkles. The skin on the back of my hands isn't so crinkly, after just two weeks. So I assume it is working as well throughout the body.

Awesome product and fast results

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on Mar 21, 2011

I have been taking this product for several weeks in conjunction with Ultra-Bone Up. I immediately saw improvement in my skin and hair. My stylist commented that my hair seemed thicker. I am hoping what is going on externally is going on interally. This is my alternative to the presciption medications for bone loss which has so many detrimental side effects and health risks. Jarrow is a wonderful brand, ad iHerb is a great company.

Make wounder for joints

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

It help this crack sounds from joints, I don't know about pain because I dont have, but for crack joints is good.

Better Taste than BioSil

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This activated Silicon has a much better taste than BioSil! It's not yummy by any means, but it's tolerable. I take this for joint health in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas SAM-e. It's also good for hair and nails! My nails are healthier and stronger when I take this product daily. Note: If you can handle the taste, BioSil is the trademarked activated silicon that has been studied with proven results. Jarrow used to have a BioSil version, but I think they went to their own formula to address the taste issue. It took several weeks for me to see results with this product.