It actually helps

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

I've found out about this product while taking Jarrow glucosamine product. I've given it a try and noticed an improvement in the treatment. I guess you can do without it, but it's definitely helpful.

Thanks for carrying this

Posted by katmakiah on Apr 10, 2011

Being on a budget, this is a great bargain, and my nails are definitely stronger.

No Stomach ache for me

Posted by Reviewer2311244 on Sep 30, 2011

I have been taking this product for the first time to improve my terribly splitting, weak nails. I haven't taken it long enough to know if it will work. However, reviews I read spoke of some difficulty to digest so I started with half dose for two times and then increased to the full dose with no adverse effect. It is a very easy product to take and I look forward to good results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1772072 on Jul 26, 2010

It is a really good product, but the first time I tried it 10 drops upset my stomach. I would recommend half or less to build up a tolerance.

Excellent

Posted by francesjoan on Sep 15, 2010

Less expensive than Biosil. Will know later if it works for this 55+ lady. Have typical aging skin,hair issues. Regarding the sticky drops issue that folks are reporting...this is my tip. Dispense drops until it starts to stick...put finger over opening and shake bottle several times then try again. It works! You'll get all 10 drops without a messy stream and waste. I bought this at a health food store and will plan to buy this at iherb next time.

Great product

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011

I initially found it advertised on the bottle of Glucosamine I bought for my mother. I told myself to give it a shot and it actually works! It amplifies the effect of glucosamine and improves your life. Excellent product!

Excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer2283392 on Feb 17, 2011

My skin seems to be improving and my nails and hair as well....i hope my bones are too, but that i won't know until i check with my doctor..

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3215277 on Feb 23, 2011

Excellent for tendonopathy, arthritis, etc.

My nails!

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Apr 19, 2010

Nails and hair are responding to this formulation.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Apr 06, 2010

I have been taking the recommended dosage (10 drops per day) for 2 weeks now. After about 3 days I noticed my very brittle nails were a lot stronger. As far as the claims of improving hair and skin I'm not sure yet if I see any difference.