Great for broken bones!

Posted by Reviewer2104723 on Oct 12, 2010

Used this when I broke my ankle horseback riding; at that time it was by Biosil. My orthopedist was impressed by how quickly the bone healed on a middle-aged woman. Still riding and loving it.

Great Product But Clogs Up

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Apr 06, 2010

I use this every morning and appreciate its many benefits, but after using it awhile the dripper top becomes clogged. I get a couple of drops and, if I squeeze a little harder, the liquid shoots through the clog in a stream, dispensing way too much. The product seems to solidify in the dispenser. Some redesigning may be in order.

Good product but....

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Nov 10, 2009

liquid seems to get stuck in the bottle! I love the fact that this formula does not stink/taste as putrid as the Natrol Biosil formulation does! This is an excellent value for your money, the big size of this formula costs half of what the 30ml Biosil costs. It has been great for joint pain, but I havent notices any differences in my skin, hair or nails.

Not very beneficial for me

Posted by Reviewer1630533 on Nov 17, 2010

This is my third bottle. I do not believe anything can possibly work in days or weeks but I have been taking this for around 2 years. My nails are still very brittle, my hair is possibly improved a little. I will finish this bottle and probably give up! I'm not saying that it will not work for you, maybe I'm past it!

Hasn't made any difference

Posted by Reviewer3065133 on Jul 17, 2012

My doctor suggested that I try this for hair loss. It hasn't been making any difference.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Sep 04, 2011

My hair is growing out stronger and thicker after taking this, and it's true for my nails also.

It actually helps

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

I've found out about this product while taking Jarrow glucosamine product. I've given it a try and noticed an improvement in the treatment. I guess you can do without it, but it's definitely helpful.

Thanks for carrying this

Posted by katmakiah on Apr 10, 2011

Being on a budget, this is a great bargain, and my nails are definitely stronger.

No Stomach ache for me

Posted by Reviewer2311244 on Sep 30, 2011

I have been taking this product for the first time to improve my terribly splitting, weak nails. I haven't taken it long enough to know if it will work. However, reviews I read spoke of some difficulty to digest so I started with half dose for two times and then increased to the full dose with no adverse effect. It is a very easy product to take and I look forward to good results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1772072 on Jul 26, 2010

It is a really good product, but the first time I tried it 10 drops upset my stomach. I would recommend half or less to build up a tolerance.