No Stomach ache for me

Posted by Reviewer2311244 on Sep 30, 2011

I have been taking this product for the first time to improve my terribly splitting, weak nails. I haven't taken it long enough to know if it will work. However, reviews I read spoke of some difficulty to digest so I started with half dose for two times and then increased to the full dose with no adverse effect. It is a very easy product to take and I look forward to good results.

My nails!

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Apr 19, 2010

Nails and hair are responding to this formulation.

Thanks for carrying this

Posted by katmakiah on Apr 10, 2011

Being on a budget, this is a great bargain, and my nails are definitely stronger.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Apr 06, 2010

I have been taking the recommended dosage (10 drops per day) for 2 weeks now. After about 3 days I noticed my very brittle nails were a lot stronger. As far as the claims of improving hair and skin I'm not sure yet if I see any difference.

Jarow Silicon for frizzy hair

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

Silicon is supposed to be the greatest thing for frizzy hair. So I tried this version that is advertised to be the greatest .... and tried it.,.. and am still awaiting results. Perhaps I should get the real time tested German kind of Silicon.?

multiple uses

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on May 12, 2009

Very good source of bioavailable silicon which I curently seem to need for healthy hair, skin, and nails as well as being useful in improving joint and connective tissue repairs,

first month of trial for this product

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Jan 21, 2011

I have bone loss and weak nails. My nails look somewhat improved. Will have another bone scan in a few months and we will see how much help I get from it.

Price compares well

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Sep 22, 2010

The price is a bit better than the more concentrated version of another brand that I was using. It seems to be fine so far. Iv'e been taking Silica for quite a while now for skin probs...still waiting to see any improvement. I've found out recently that it has M.S.M in it which I have problems with taking it.

JarrowSil

Posted by Reviewer1488554 on Jun 20, 2010

Excellent product for bones especially in conjunction with BioCalth

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1209967 on Apr 07, 2016

After using it for about 2 months, my hair has gotten fuller - I also noticed that my fingernails are stronger and don't brake so easily anymore - Also, the price is very good compared with BioSil, which is also an excellent product ~