So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Apr 06, 2010

I have been taking the recommended dosage (10 drops per day) for 2 weeks now. After about 3 days I noticed my very brittle nails were a lot stronger. As far as the claims of improving hair and skin I'm not sure yet if I see any difference.

Great for broken bones!

Posted by Reviewer2104723 on Oct 12, 2010

Used this when I broke my ankle horseback riding; at that time it was by Biosil. My orthopedist was impressed by how quickly the bone healed on a middle-aged woman. Still riding and loving it.

Good product but....

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Nov 10, 2009

liquid seems to get stuck in the bottle! I love the fact that this formula does not stink/taste as putrid as the Natrol Biosil formulation does! This is an excellent value for your money, the big size of this formula costs half of what the 30ml Biosil costs. It has been great for joint pain, but I havent notices any differences in my skin, hair or nails.

Defective packaging

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Feb 15, 2010

I had been using Natrol Biosil but switched to Jarrow because it was less expensive and came in a larger more economical size. I've been very satisfied with all other Jarrow products I've tired. Unfortunately, it is very impossible to use as the dropper gets totally clogged after every use. I probably should have returned it. Until Jarrow fixes this problem, it's worth paying extra to get the Natrol Biosil.

multiple uses

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on May 12, 2009

Very good source of bioavailable silicon which I curently seem to need for healthy hair, skin, and nails as well as being useful in improving joint and connective tissue repairs,

Price compares well

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Sep 22, 2010

The price is a bit better than the more concentrated version of another brand that I was using. It seems to be fine so far. Iv'e been taking Silica for quite a while now for skin probs...still waiting to see any improvement. I've found out recently that it has M.S.M in it which I have problems with taking it.

Good value

Posted by HealthinSimplicityHIX068 on Oct 20, 2010

Supported by research. Good value with Iherb.

JarrowSil

Posted by Reviewer1488554 on Jun 20, 2010

Excellent product for bones especially in conjunction with BioCalth

cool prodect

Posted by Reviewer1884537 on Oct 11, 2011

nice price for that prodect

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1696532 on Oct 28, 2011

Use in combination with MSM powder, joint mobility can improve.