JarrowSil

Posted by Reviewer1488554 on Jun 20, 2010

Excellent product for bones especially in conjunction with BioCalth

It's not for me...

Posted by Reviewer1182008 on May 12, 2010

I have used another brand of activated silicon and decided to try JarroSil as it was a bit cheaper. I noticed that my stomach became upset when I used it and read the bottle more carefully. It turns out that it uses water and polyethylene glycol as a base which is the main ingredient in a prescription laxative that you now can get OTC. Well, I really don't want that so I will be going back to the more expensive brand. I have not used it long enough to know if it works or not, as I could not tolerate the intestinal upset when I used it.

My nails!

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Apr 19, 2010

Nails and hair are responding to this formulation.

Didn't seem to work for us

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Apr 08, 2010

My 9 year old son has very thin nails. We tried this for a couple of months, but could not tell a difference.

Great Product But Clogs Up

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Apr 06, 2010

I use this every morning and appreciate its many benefits, but after using it awhile the dripper top becomes clogged. I get a couple of drops and, if I squeeze a little harder, the liquid shoots through the clog in a stream, dispensing way too much. The product seems to solidify in the dispenser. Some redesigning may be in order.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Apr 06, 2010

I have been taking the recommended dosage (10 drops per day) for 2 weeks now. After about 3 days I noticed my very brittle nails were a lot stronger. As far as the claims of improving hair and skin I'm not sure yet if I see any difference.

JarroSil

Posted by Reviewer2607769 on Mar 14, 2010

I like that this is a liquid. Does not taste bad, I can put it into my water to drink daily. Trying to build up my nails.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Mar 03, 2010

good product - well received

Defective packaging

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Feb 15, 2010

I had been using Natrol Biosil but switched to Jarrow because it was less expensive and came in a larger more economical size. I've been very satisfied with all other Jarrow products I've tired. Unfortunately, it is very impossible to use as the dropper gets totally clogged after every use. I probably should have returned it. Until Jarrow fixes this problem, it's worth paying extra to get the Natrol Biosil.

Used to be great

Posted by Reviewer2986197 on Feb 09, 2010

I have been using this product for several years, since it was BioSil. That was a much better product. I noticed a great difference in my hair and nails and hope it is doing as much good inside. It was also great that they came out with a 2oz bottle. Unfortunately, the last two bottles of the 2oz size gets stuck, and every day I have to use a pin to unstick the dropper, which feels crusty. This shouldn't be. I am now going to try the BioSil from Natrol even although it is more expensive it may be worth it.