Beware - Magnesium Sterate

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jun 25, 2012

I love Jarrow and the portable pack but the pills contain Magnesium Sterate, Silicon Dioxide and a number of other toxins. I have more energy but have gained serious weight, a side effect of the chalk like Mag Sterate according to Mercola. Now I'm at a loss for a multi... Jarrow, please correct this problem and bring this product out without the additives. I'd buy it in a minute if you did!

Would not order this product again

Posted by 4888771577564761455 on Jun 23, 2012

Gave me stomach ache, had the same from another company with no side effects

Can't rate

Posted by owlsrwise on Aug 06, 2008

I received the product after it had sat on a UPS truck all day in the heat and had to return the product because the product should not be exposed to heat, it weakens it a lot and states on box NOT to expose it to temperature over 72 degrees. . I really look forward to trying this product but recommend that you pay the "overnight" shipping or wait until the chances of heat exposure is over.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 60 Capsules

Posted by 5091110846044240792 on Sep 17, 2014

I did not feel any positive effects at all. It did not help with my constipation condition. Thus I shall stick to good old Yakult probiotics drink. Cons 1) When I got the package, i could feel a warm heat on it. Thus it was expose to temperatures higher than 25 degree Celsius, resulting in no positive efficacy. 2) The smell of the pills is just like smelly rubber. 3) Experienced dry skin and a minor acne outbreak after using it.

Worthless, not quite

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Jan 09, 2016

Does not contain much and the results are underwhelming.

Jarrow-dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Sep 02, 2011

didnt do anything i noticed

No good shipping department's service

Posted by Reviewer2872816 on Aug 11, 2008