• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

ok

Posted by 5741277842820071087 on Dec 12, 2015

ok

it is good probably of the few best i tried

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Oct 29, 2015

i have a complicated case of digestion including chronic constipation (even when adding lot of fiber) too much gas and bloating all day this product made me regular which is something i didnt have in years am going to toilet once every day and happy, stools well formed but as for the gas and bloating still not solved not even 1% :( guess 1 box of 60 pills is not enough i should take for longer periods or this is the maximum this product can give me not sure i was taking 2 per day 1 before lunch 1 before dinner and nothing before breakfast since my breakfast is always yogurt

Did not see big changes.

Posted by 5443326549685060070 on Apr 29, 2015

Maybe it should be eaten in the evening. When I took them in the morning I did not see a result.

one a day works really well!!

Posted by 5316707683954983518 on Apr 08, 2015

one a day works really well!!

good to have one

Posted by 5242475549842768560 on Nov 13, 2013

4 stars!

So far so good

Posted by kweemeng on Jul 19, 2013

I have been taking it regularly for months. My mum likes it very much. It helps with her bowel movement.

Looks good

Posted by Reviewer2689177 on Jul 06, 2013

Too early to tell but I like the fact that they don't have to be refrigerated

Excellent supply of probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Jul 06, 2013

Delivers probiotics very well, convenient to carry to work, as it does not require refrigeration. Only disadvantage is the packaging which is a bit inconvenient.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1201552 on Feb 18, 2013

Does what we bought it to do.

Good High-dose probiotics, but pricey

Posted by funkydharma on Jan 09, 2013

I normally make my own high-probiotic soya yoghurt using kefir culture which allows me to continually remake the culture indefinately, so very cheap, But, it's not suitable for holidays, hence I tried the Yarrow-Dophilus.