Good product - actually works

Posted by Reviewer1747011 on Mar 18, 2011

My wife and I both have used this product on multiple occasions after starting antibiotics. In every case, within a day or two of starting these probiotics, the intestinal issues resolved. Sometimes it resolved the intestinal symptoms on the same day. Excellent product.

JA

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 17, 2007

Works very well but am dissapointed that it has the chemical "HydroxyPropyl" in it. Didn't notice it when I bought it.

Effectiveness of Jarrow-Dophilus EPS 60

Posted by Reviewer2000532 on Oct 08, 2011

So far, the product has proved helpful, reducing the frequency of diarrhea and severity of bloating

Good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1542595 on Jun 01, 2010

I trust the brand, the enteric coating is good and there is a variety of strains that should be quite complete. There are better ones, but this is the best for the price I would say. I don't see a huge effect, but it seems to help with immune system and with intestinal function.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I can't really tell a difference between this and other basic probiotics. I think I'm spoiled to Primal Defense!

one a day works really well!!

Posted by 5316707683954983518 on Apr 08, 2015

one a day works really well!!

nice

Posted by 5760288034559185647 on Jun 27, 2016

nice and not expensive

Seems to work well

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016

I can't be super sure, but I do think that these have benefited my health.

Did not see big changes.

Posted by 5443326549685060070 on Apr 29, 2015

Maybe it should be eaten in the evening. When I took them in the morning I did not see a result.

it is good probably of the few best i tried

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Oct 29, 2015

i have a complicated case of digestion including chronic constipation (even when adding lot of fiber) too much gas and bloating all day this product made me regular which is something i didnt have in years am going to toilet once every day and happy, stools well formed but as for the gas and bloating still not solved not even 1% :( guess 1 box of 60 pills is not enough i should take for longer periods or this is the maximum this product can give me not sure i was taking 2 per day 1 before lunch 1 before dinner and nothing before breakfast since my breakfast is always yogurt