Good product - actually works

Posted by Reviewer1747011 on Mar 18, 2011

My wife and I both have used this product on multiple occasions after starting antibiotics. In every case, within a day or two of starting these probiotics, the intestinal issues resolved. Sometimes it resolved the intestinal symptoms on the same day. Excellent product.

JA

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 17, 2007

Works very well but am dissapointed that it has the chemical "HydroxyPropyl" in it. Didn't notice it when I bought it.

Effectiveness of Jarrow-Dophilus EPS 60

Posted by Reviewer2000532 on Oct 08, 2011

So far, the product has proved helpful, reducing the frequency of diarrhea and severity of bloating

one a day works really well!!

Posted by 5316707683954983518 on Apr 08, 2015

one a day works really well!!

Good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1542595 on Jun 01, 2010

I trust the brand, the enteric coating is good and there is a variety of strains that should be quite complete. There are better ones, but this is the best for the price I would say. I don't see a huge effect, but it seems to help with immune system and with intestinal function.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I can't really tell a difference between this and other basic probiotics. I think I'm spoiled to Primal Defense!

Great Probiotics at a good price

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010

I used it for my oerseas travel

I am pro this probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Sep 10, 2010

The capsules are easy to swallow somehow and don't have to be refrigerated, although I do anyway. This is my first time taking pro-biotics, but my very savvy, intelligent MD recommended this brand as she thinks Jarrow is "responsible" and clean. This PB has 8 strains that she approves of. I am only taking 1 or 2 a day so far and can already feel improvement. If my tummy feels too active, I only take one, instead of the two. I recommend this brand so far.

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Nov 06, 2010

I have been taking each day for a couple of years. Took a lot of antibiotics so I feel this is very necessary.

Easy!

Posted by Reviewer2386172 on Jan 27, 2011

Good one, because I travel and no need refrigerator.