• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

ดีมากๆ แนะนำ ขับถ่ายดีขึ้นมาก

Posted by 5490976997127679033 on Apr 02, 2016

helth

Posted by 5525008844220097202 on Dec 29, 2015

ถ่ายดีมาก

Best probiotic on the market!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I was recently on an array of antibiotics (Augmentin, Keflex, Levaquin, & Clindamiacin) for 1 month due to a severe sinus infection after wisdom teeth removal. I had always been a healthy, person but developed severe constipation, diarrhea, and digestive irregularity after the antibiotics. During the time I was on antibiotics, I tried pill-form acidophilus and Yakult and nothing worked--I was irregular and even severely constipated at times. Then I went to Whole Foods and bought Bio-K+ liquid probiotcs (they were expensive!) and still no change for the better. Finally, someone recommended Jarro-Dophilus EPS and it made SUCH a difference.My digestion is finally back to normal after taking them for 1 week. I am so grateful to Jarro for this fine product and will always use it from now on. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I did have some constipation problem, these worked ok.

Great!

Posted by 5318909412068118434 on Nov 13, 2014

Very good product for stomach problems!

really great product

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Oct 07, 2014

this product is definitely the best one on iherb for the price and efficacy. I noticed a lot of products are made in Japan but this one is not. I would be weary of buying anything made in Japan right now.

best product ever

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I started using this product about 8 mos ago and just love it. First bought it at my local health food store and when I found out iHerb carries it, I was thrilled. Best probotic ever! No stomach issues anymore and helps with my mood, since it takes care of my digestion. Great product. Great price.

the best and i mean the best

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Jul 29, 2014

just had eye surgery and the left eye next week....am not on drugs so wanted to make sure I took something for my body to get rid of all they give me to put me out for the operation. I will continue to purchase as long as I live. I had no problem with my stomach, etc.

Recommend

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Jul 20, 2014

Nice probiotic, I keep mine in the fridge in the summer as I don't have a.c.

very effective

Posted by 5714688891667453826 on Jun 22, 2014

My morning loose stools (sorry) gone after a first capsule .I take it before going to bed.Will purchase again. Fast delivery.I'm from UK and when I buy sth in Uk I wait longer than from iherb. :-)