• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

best product ever

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I started using this product about 8 mos ago and just love it. First bought it at my local health food store and when I found out iHerb carries it, I was thrilled. Best probotic ever! No stomach issues anymore and helps with my mood, since it takes care of my digestion. Great product. Great price.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Oct 09, 2007

This works great for me. I've actually been able to digest food pretty well with this. My allergies are better and I have zero armpit odor. So far I've only been taking one a day.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1017492 on Jun 12, 2008

We've been using Jarrow-Dophilus EPS for a couple of years now. Not that we need to take it every day! :-) It is very useful to have on hand if someone needs antibiotics or has had a GI infection. We appreciate that it is stable at room temperature (handy for travel) and that it is enteric-coated so that it releases where it needs to. Highly recommend this product.

Most Effective Probiotic I've ever Taken

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

I was so skeptical in ever ordering this, because I was convinced the milk and soy traces ( EXTREMELY SMALL ), would affect my very sensitive IBS and food intolerances. Boy was I wrong! I was out of my usual probiotics, and received the Jarrow Formulas as a sample with an order of other products from iHerb. I popped 2 pills one morning when my stomach was REALLY suffering from my usual probiotics, in a desperate attempt to regain some intestinal balance. Within 30 minutes, the pain and unpleasant symptoms subsided, and I felt amazing. My digestion improved that same day, and other "issues" were immediately fixed. I was hooked. I have now made them a part of my regular probiotic routine and don't miss a day. I'm so thankful for iHerb's samples or I would have really missed out. DEFINITELY order these. You won't regret it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2965473 on Aug 16, 2008

I've noticed my digestion actually seems better. If I take this with nettle I notice less food allergy problems.

Excellent probiotics.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Mar 08, 2011

Strong but gentle and a very reliable probiotic. I sure can feel the difference, even only after the first box . I've already ordered the 120 caps box.

Jarrow Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2619667 on Aug 27, 2008

I love this product! I wish I had known about this for my first pregnancy for heartburn as it was so bad I was on medication...Luckily with baby #2 someone reccomended this product. I take it to help with the heartburn and to keep regular.

best

Posted by Reviewer1324430 on Sep 23, 2007

By far the best product of its kind on the market! If you can't consume yogurt, i.e., milk product, this is even more effective.

intestinal distress under control

Posted by Reviewer2265092 on Sep 30, 2009

I have had ultrasounds, blood and stool samples and exams and no doctor could figure out why I was having so much digestive distress. The I started using Jarrow-Dophilus and the symptoms have just about disappeared.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1671351 on Sep 13, 2008

love these. my stomach never felt better, and i am having regular bowel movements