Jarrow Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2619667 on Aug 27, 2008

I love this product! I wish I had known about this for my first pregnancy for heartburn as it was so bad I was on medication...Luckily with baby #2 someone reccomended this product. I take it to help with the heartburn and to keep regular.

intestinal distress under control

Posted by Reviewer2265092 on Sep 30, 2009

I have had ultrasounds, blood and stool samples and exams and no doctor could figure out why I was having so much digestive distress. The I started using Jarrow-Dophilus and the symptoms have just about disappeared.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1671351 on Sep 13, 2008

love these. my stomach never felt better, and i am having regular bowel movements

Better than Ohhiras by far

Posted by Reviewer1728233 on Apr 28, 2008

I wish people wouldnot comment before trying the product. This is a good product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1330911 on May 18, 2008

I have lots of problems with allergies/sugars etc and this product is the only acidophilus type product that I've found I can tolerate well. (I take it both in the capsule and also taking it out of the capsule.)

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer3036885 on Aug 04, 2010

My husband has bad reflux and since taking these (one in AM and one in PM) he doesn't need a prescription drug. Only once in a while does he need a natural antacid tablet. Before this product, he ate them all the time.

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Dec 28, 2009

I can feel this one working almost immediately. Better BM's, better mood and less gas.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer2982988 on Nov 18, 2010

very good product, works great to keep me regular, no bloating! will use this product again

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2484451 on Jun 10, 2011

Only been taking this for a week but can feel significant benefit in doing so.

best product ever

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Aug 11, 2011

I started using this product about 8 mos ago and just love it. First bought it at my local health food store and when I found out iHerb carries it, I was thrilled. Best probotic ever! No stomach issues anymore and helps with my mood, since it takes care of my digestion. Great product. Great price.