intestinal distress under control

Posted by Reviewer2265092 on Sep 30, 2009

I have had ultrasounds, blood and stool samples and exams and no doctor could figure out why I was having so much digestive distress. The I started using Jarrow-Dophilus and the symptoms have just about disappeared.

best

Posted by Reviewer1324430 on Sep 23, 2007

By far the best product of its kind on the market! If you can't consume yogurt, i.e., milk product, this is even more effective.

Jarrow Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2619667 on Aug 27, 2008

I love this product! I wish I had known about this for my first pregnancy for heartburn as it was so bad I was on medication...Luckily with baby #2 someone reccomended this product. I take it to help with the heartburn and to keep regular.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer3036885 on Aug 04, 2010

My husband has bad reflux and since taking these (one in AM and one in PM) he doesn't need a prescription drug. Only once in a while does he need a natural antacid tablet. Before this product, he ate them all the time.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1330911 on May 18, 2008

I have lots of problems with allergies/sugars etc and this product is the only acidophilus type product that I've found I can tolerate well. (I take it both in the capsule and also taking it out of the capsule.)

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1671351 on Sep 13, 2008

love these. my stomach never felt better, and i am having regular bowel movements

Better than Ohhiras by far

Posted by Reviewer1728233 on Apr 28, 2008

I wish people wouldnot comment before trying the product. This is a good product.

Jarrow On the Go

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on May 05, 2016

Chemicals sprayed into the sky above me here in Northern California have made me progressively sick over the course of twenty years, and although Prince's and Merle Haggard's recent deaths from "Chemical Trail Flu" may finally bring a public out cry to stop the daily spraying I have to strengthen my immune system to keep on living. Jarrow is a trusted brand that I depend on to be consistent, of good value and high quality, which is why I use Jarro-Dophilius, in addition to organic Nancy's yogurt on a daily basis. The capsules are tasteless, easy to swallow, and managed well in blister packs that I can carry with me if necessary. The price is equal to an outstanding value, and I won't use another brand other than Jarrow.

Jarrow-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Oct 10, 2008

We have used this product for quite some time and feel it is a good probiotic with a reasonable price.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 16, 2012

When i use this product, i don't have to sorry about constipation or bloated stomach. Thank YOU, iherb!