• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

really great product

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Oct 07, 2014

this product is definitely the best one on iherb for the price and efficacy. I noticed a lot of products are made in Japan but this one is not. I would be weary of buying anything made in Japan right now.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 60 Capsules

Posted by 5091110846044240792 on Sep 17, 2014

I did not feel any positive effects at all. It did not help with my constipation condition. Thus I shall stick to good old Yakult probiotics drink. Cons 1) When I got the package, i could feel a warm heat on it. Thus it was expose to temperatures higher than 25 degree Celsius, resulting in no positive efficacy. 2) The smell of the pills is just like smelly rubber. 3) Experienced dry skin and a minor acne outbreak after using it.

best product ever

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I started using this product about 8 mos ago and just love it. First bought it at my local health food store and when I found out iHerb carries it, I was thrilled. Best probotic ever! No stomach issues anymore and helps with my mood, since it takes care of my digestion. Great product. Great price.

the best and i mean the best

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Jul 29, 2014

just had eye surgery and the left eye next week....am not on drugs so wanted to make sure I took something for my body to get rid of all they give me to put me out for the operation. I will continue to purchase as long as I live. I had no problem with my stomach, etc.

Recommend

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Jul 20, 2014

Nice probiotic, I keep mine in the fridge in the summer as I don't have a.c.

very effective

Posted by 5714688891667453826 on Jun 22, 2014

My morning loose stools (sorry) gone after a first capsule .I take it before going to bed.Will purchase again. Fast delivery.I'm from UK and when I buy sth in Uk I wait longer than from iherb. :-)

The best

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 14, 2014

Consumer labs say enteric coating is not needed for probiotics, but these work for me much better than any others i have tried, also improved the condition of my son exzema.

(Romanian) Foarte Bun

Posted by 5736427889350537930 on May 29, 2014

Recomand acest produs este foarte bun, rezista si fara sa tii in frigider deci este ideal pt calatorii.

The Best

Posted by 5064033174158643198 on Apr 17, 2014

I take one per day, I don't take flue anymore, my digestion is perfect. PERFECT.

Awesome product! 5 Billion good probiotics!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

Jarrow has the best products; this here gives you plenty of good bacteria for your gut and intestines which is essentially your immune system. If you have had candida issues or your system doesn't run smooth, then this is a must. It will help to clean your system and restore it. Keep refrigerated for longer life. If you found this review helpful please click the "yes" button to let me know :)