| English
| USD ($)

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 60 Capsules

Most Effective Probiotic I've ever Taken

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

I was so skeptical in ever ordering this, because I was convinced the milk and soy traces ( EXTREMELY SMALL ), would affect my very sensitive IBS and food intolerances. Boy was I wrong! I was out of my usual probiotics, and received the Jarrow Formulas as a sample with an order of other products from iHerb. I popped 2 pills one morning when my stomach was REALLY suffering from my usual probiotics, in a desperate attempt to regain some intestinal balance. Within 30 minutes, the pain and unpleasant symptoms subsided, and I felt amazing. My digestion improved that same day, and other "issues" were immediately fixed. I was hooked. I have now made them a part of my regular probiotic routine and don't miss a day. I'm so thankful for iHerb's samples or I would have really missed out. DEFINITELY order these. You won't regret it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2965473 on Aug 16, 2008

I've noticed my digestion actually seems better. If I take this with nettle I notice less food allergy problems.

Excellent probiotics.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Mar 08, 2011

Strong but gentle and a very reliable probiotic. I sure can feel the difference, even only after the first box . I've already ordered the 120 caps box.

best

Posted by Reviewer1324430 on Sep 23, 2007

By far the best product of its kind on the market! If you can't consume yogurt, i.e., milk product, this is even more effective.

Jarrow Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2619667 on Aug 27, 2008

I love this product! I wish I had known about this for my first pregnancy for heartburn as it was so bad I was on medication...Luckily with baby #2 someone reccomended this product. I take it to help with the heartburn and to keep regular.