Body in Balance

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Nov 18, 2007

A very good probiotic very the money. I've been using to keep my digestive balanced, yeast preventative, and keeping the bugs out of the body. Works great!

Jarrow-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Oct 10, 2008

We have used this product for quite some time and feel it is a good probiotic with a reasonable price.

One of the Best Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 04, 2009

I like the full range of strains of bacteria in this formula, and also that it can be stored without refrigeration.

The best!

Posted by IHerbforyou on Apr 25, 2012

I`ve tried several probiotic products, but now I use Jarrows because of the good effect. This is a great product I will recomend to everyone. Dette er det eneste probiotika produktet jeg vet om som er enterisk coated så den ikke løser seg opp før den når tarmen. Med andre ord så får du et mye mer effektivt produkt da ikke magesyren tar knekken på bakteriene. Anbefales alle!

Wouldn't go without it!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Feb 23, 2012

I suffer with severe intestinal problems due to adhesion and a diverticula pouch. In addition to the constant intake of ginger pills to keep my intestines calm, from cramping up, I thought it to be a good idea to take Jarrow-Dophilus as well to enhance the health of my intestines. I highly recommend this product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 16, 2012

When i use this product, i don't have to sorry about constipation or bloated stomach. Thank YOU, iherb!

Wonderful Probiotic!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love this particular brand of probiotic! No need to refrigerate, so it's easy to travel with. The enteric coating ensures it gets to the intestines rather than being destroyed in the stomach acid. And it's far cheaper than the others I've taken, with the same results. This helps me to have less bloating after meals, and is super helpful in getting rid of the bad gut bugs and replenishing with only good guys. I will continue to purchase Jarrow brand. Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've ppurchase and tested from Iherb!

The Best

Posted by 5064033174158643198 on Apr 17, 2014

I take one per day, I don't take flue anymore, my digestion is perfect. PERFECT.

Great!

Posted by 5318909412068118434 on Nov 13, 2014

Very good product for stomach problems!

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I did have some constipation problem, these worked ok.