• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Been using for some time - these are great and don't need refrigeration

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 06, 2014

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o) Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1820032 on Jan 27, 2014

good

very good!

Posted by 4920270178761681737 on Jan 15, 2014

very good!very good!very good!very good!

Quality probiotic but contains allergens; excessive packaging

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent probiotic, much better value than others I have tried and keeps easily. Good quality and quantity of bacterium. However, is not suitable for those with dairy and soy intolerances. Blister pack is handy for travelling but otherwise creates excessive packaging/waste. I prefer Healthy Origins probiotic 30 billion CFU, and Source Naturals Life Flora because the're more affordable long term and don't contain anything I can react to.

labās baktērijas kuņģim

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Dec 30, 2013

pēc antibiotiku kursa palīdzēja atjaunot kuņģa miklofloru.

Portable

Posted by 5671680186040624115 on Nov 25, 2013

It is pretty good and has the advantage of carrying it around in my bag.

good to have one

Posted by 5242475549842768560 on Nov 13, 2013

4 stars!

Excellent value

Posted by 5048029375731800382 on Nov 02, 2013

After chemotherapy ruined my immune system I began having recurrent bouts of UTIs and had to take antibiotics several times a year. I've learned a lot about natural remedies and began taking this probiotic over a year ago. Happily, I haven't had a UTI since then !! I now use it for a 2 week period every month.

Wonderful Probiotic!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love this particular brand of probiotic! No need to refrigerate, so it's easy to travel with. The enteric coating ensures it gets to the intestines rather than being destroyed in the stomach acid. And it's far cheaper than the others I've taken, with the same results. This helps me to have less bloating after meals, and is super helpful in getting rid of the bad gut bugs and replenishing with only good guys. I will continue to purchase Jarrow brand. Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've ppurchase and tested from Iherb!

Keeps me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Oct 06, 2013

I really think that taking the EPS capsules (one a day)has kept me healthy by keeping my system working the way it's supposed to. Even considering the stress I have had to endure - I have not gotten sick AT ALL over the winter and beyond. I believe in this product !!