• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Body in Balance

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Nov 18, 2007

A very good probiotic very the money. I've been using to keep my digestive balanced, yeast preventative, and keeping the bugs out of the body. Works great!

Jarrow-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Oct 10, 2008

We have used this product for quite some time and feel it is a good probiotic with a reasonable price.

One of the Best Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 04, 2009

I like the full range of strains of bacteria in this formula, and also that it can be stored without refrigeration.

The best!

Posted by IHerbforyou on Apr 25, 2012

I`ve tried several probiotic products, but now I use Jarrows because of the good effect. This is a great product I will recomend to everyone. Dette er det eneste probiotika produktet jeg vet om som er enterisk coated så den ikke løser seg opp før den når tarmen. Med andre ord så får du et mye mer effektivt produkt da ikke magesyren tar knekken på bakteriene. Anbefales alle!

Wouldn't go without it!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Feb 23, 2012

I suffer with severe intestinal problems due to adhesion and a diverticula pouch. In addition to the constant intake of ginger pills to keep my intestines calm, from cramping up, I thought it to be a good idea to take Jarrow-Dophilus as well to enhance the health of my intestines. I highly recommend this product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 16, 2012

When i use this product, i don't have to sorry about constipation or bloated stomach. Thank YOU, iherb!

The Best

Posted by 5064033174158643198 on Apr 17, 2014

I take one per day, I don't take flue anymore, my digestion is perfect. PERFECT.

Great!

Posted by 5318909412068118434 on Nov 13, 2014

Very good product for stomach problems!

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I did have some constipation problem, these worked ok.

one a day works really well!!

Posted by 5316707683954983518 on Apr 08, 2015

one a day works really well!!