• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Effectiveness of Jarrow-Dophilus EPS 60

Posted by Reviewer2000532 on Oct 08, 2011

So far, the product has proved helpful, reducing the frequency of diarrhea and severity of bloating

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Feb 27, 2012

I don't feel any improvement in digestion.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1618824 on Jan 14, 2009

I do not like these at all. My stomach feels gassy at the end of the day. I used Nature's Secret Ultimate probiotic 4 Billion and feel better with that. The plus with nature's secret is you only need to take it once daily, unlike these which are suggested for use 2X daily.

Quality probiotic but contains allergens; excessive packaging

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent probiotic, much better value than others I have tried and keeps easily. Good quality and quantity of bacterium. However, is not suitable for those with dairy and soy intolerances. Blister pack is handy for travelling but otherwise creates excessive packaging/waste. I prefer Healthy Origins probiotic 30 billion CFU, and Source Naturals Life Flora because the're more affordable long term and don't contain anything I can react to.

Would not order this product again

Posted by 4888771577564761455 on Jun 23, 2012

Gave me stomach ache, had the same from another company with no side effects

this is great

Posted by Reviewer1968545 on Jan 06, 2012

I have IBS and a low immune system so everytime i go on an antibiotic i get C-diff (3timesnow) so my doctor put me on this after my Vancomyocinn treatments that wipe out all the good and bad bacteria the body needs. This is a great product that helps me get back to being as healthy and normal feeling as i can without having to take more presription drugs, the only bad thing i'd say about it is the price, since i but it probably 2-3 times a month it adds up.

One of the best.

Posted by Reviewer1687154 on Aug 14, 2008

I am on extended antibiotics for lyme, and have no candida issues, thanks to this product.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jan 29, 2007

It was recommended by Kevin Trudeau and I like it very much. Anything he recommends, I will try.

Awesome product

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

I attempted to try another one and came running back to this one. I did 2 a day for the first 2 weeks, then one a day to maintain. Now I do one every other mostly. It's a great product.

Great Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2345741 on May 14, 2010

No more digetive disturbances!This works....