Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2140650 on Oct 12, 2007

About 10 years ago I started using this product for joint pain in my fingers.Once I purchased a different brand of Glucosamine from a big box and the pain returned in two or three weeks. When I returned to Jarrow product it subsided in a few weeks and hasn't returned.

Jarrow Joint Builder

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 28, 2011

This is the best product I have used. My arthritis is much improved in the past year since I have been taking it regularly. I am also pleased with the extra Vitamin D. It is easier to take than most largely because only two per day are required rather than 4-6. The price as offered by iHerb is excellent.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1657636 on Sep 13, 2010

I have tried many of these products over the years. I have no cartlidge at all in my knees and am awaiting double knee replacement. Nothing has ever helped B4 this product. Yes, I still need the surgery, but I am having a reduction in pain for the first time in years.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1098830 on Mar 26, 2008

I have mild arthritis in my feet and this completely got rid of the aches. I ran out of it and didn't take it for about 10 days and the aches came back. The tablet is large, but not that hard to swallow; that's the only reason I didn't give it a five-star rating. I did a lot of research before I bought this; it is a very good formula of GS and MSM and close to the proportions that Dr Michael Murray recommends. And of course, iherb is selling it at a great price!

good one

Posted by Reviewer1204221 on Mar 23, 2007

This product has helped improve my joints and decrease ythe pain

WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Mar 16, 2014

Recently diagnosed with talonavicular arthritis at 37 yrs old, was desperate to start the fight! I was taking 1500mg of straight glucosamine sulfate and then found this. The MSM and other cofactors are BRILLIANT. I'll be on this exact product (please keep making it) for the rest of my life. I use with Natural Factors turmeric + bromelain. Unbeatable combo.

Best Brand

Posted by 5496500325776500771 on Mar 21, 2014

This is the best combination of Glucosamine and MSM that I have tried. I've used it for many years now. Pain free in my joints when exercising or resting.

Supplement to stay with

Posted by Reviewer2052655 on Nov 14, 2011

I started taking this 4 years ago. Good compliment to a regular yoga practice. No more painful hips.

Seem to work well

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015

I bought these for my husband who says they are working to reduce pain in his knees.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1802321 on Oct 25, 2007

This product has heloped me to keep moving when I wasn't able to for several years now. I have recently had to start taking Zocor and upped my dosage of Joint Builder and now am back to my old self. Great Workouts!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »