Jarrow Formulas, Joint Builder, Glucosamine Sulfate With MSM, 120 Easy-Solv Tablets

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1657636 From Missouri on Sep 13, 2010

I have tried many of these products over the years. I have no cartlidge at all in my knees and am awaiting double knee replacement. Nothing has ever helped B4 this product. Yes, I still need the surgery, but I am having a reduction in pain for the first time in years.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1098830 From New York on Mar 26, 2008

I have mild arthritis in my feet and this completely got rid of the aches. I ran out of it and didn't take it for about 10 days and the aches came back. The tablet is large, but not that hard to swallow; that's the only reason I didn't give it a five-star rating. I did a lot of research before I bought this; it is a very good formula of GS and MSM and close to the proportions that Dr Michael Murray recommends. And of course, iherb is selling it at a great price!

Jarrow Joint Builder

Posted by Crotchetymama From Pennsylvania on Apr 28, 2011

This is the best product I have used. My arthritis is much improved in the past year since I have been taking it regularly. I am also pleased with the extra Vitamin D. It is easier to take than most largely because only two per day are required rather than 4-6. The price as offered by iHerb is excellent.

Supplement to stay with

Posted by Reviewer2052655 From Michigan on Nov 14, 2011

I started taking this 4 years ago. Good compliment to a regular yoga practice. No more painful hips.

good one

Posted by Reviewer1204221 on Mar 23, 2007

This product has helped improve my joints and decrease ythe pain