Jarrow NKO

Posted by Reviewer2238496 on Jun 21, 2008

Update to May 2008 entry...The Mercola krill oil developed a fishy smell after a few days so I would not recommend it over the Jarrow brand. I much prefer purchasing from Iherb.

Less Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 24, 2011

This product reduce the astaxanthin amount from 1.5mg to 50 mcg. I have to take a extra astaxanthin from another brand (Astavita AstaReal), But still a good product.

Krill oil is great, but the new forumulation smells terrible

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Jan 31, 2011

This is the same Krill oil I had been buying and that I have liked (partly because it never had any fishy odor), but something really changed since my last order! I recently ordered two bottles and upon opening the first bottle, my husband and son immediately covered their noses. Very nasty, strong fishy smell. I thought it might be just that bottle, but the other one is the same way. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that the ingredients other than the krill oil itself are different. Interesting. I got on Jarrow's website to see if they sell more than one krill oil, but all I could find is the "new" one. So apparently the formulation changed. The smell is more than I or my family can take, so after these bottles are finished I will need to find another brand.

Can't see prominent results

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

So, would rather go for NKO products which are more scientifically proven wrt TRG/CHOL/CRP,( C-reactive protein )lowering.

Product is ok

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Sep 28, 2010

But I think I like the Neptune Kill better as it has no fishy smell.

no lo he probado todavia

Posted by Reviewer1028547 on Nov 07, 2010

aun no lo he probado,supongo que como resto de productos tendra muy buena calidad

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Nov 26, 2010

Am not too sure how this affected me in a good way, but my dad has been getting great sleep and regular bowels so he thinks the product is just wonderful. He's definitely sold on it!!! Thnak you.

trying it for the first time