Did they changed the OEM

Posted by Reviewer1991247 on Feb 22, 2009

Not exactly the same as the last few batches I oreder. It is harder (not as soft as the older one).

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Mar 20, 2009

This product energy-tested well for me, and I'm planning to take it instead of the fish oil I've been taking. I haven't started it yet, however.

NKO (Neptune Krill Oil)

Posted by Reviewer2150045 on Nov 04, 2007

I've been taking flax seed oil for a couple of weeks now and didn’t feel to well on that type of oil. But this krill oil is great. It feels quiet light, no strong fishy smell. Into my second week and no ill effects to report.

PKSills

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 01, 2008

Many researchers claim NKO is the best source of Omega 3's. I have just started using it and have not determined yet if it is as good a source of Omega 3's as fish oil. Time will tell. The supplements smell slightly fishy, but don't have any after effects for me.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Nov 20, 2010

I take large doses of Fish Oil so this is really just a secondary supplement. That being said, I didn't notice much.. The price is decent (sale price).

Love the small size

Posted by Reviewer1988882 on Dec 15, 2010

Happy to get my EFA's in a smaller capsule.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1052175 on Jan 06, 2011

I don't know whether krill oil is inherently all that superior to fish oil, but I like the idea of low-temperature extraction rather than high-temperature distillation. The softgels are delicate though; don't toss them in your purse or pocket.

Seems fine

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Jan 17, 2011

These seem to be a good product. Been taking it for a while. I take a double dose because I'm nursing.

Contains corn

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Jan 31, 2011

I should have looked more closely at the label when I bought this. The softgels contain corn, which I try to avoid. Otherwise, it seems like a decent product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Apr 08, 2011

If I don't buy Dr. Mercola's Krill oil, I like what Jarrow Formula has to offer. Seems like a good quality Krill oil.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »