Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1295408 on Dec 25, 2008

I was unable to take fish oil due to excessive pain and reflux, not to mention the fact that it made me smell like a fish dinner, so I tried this brand of krill oil, in the hope that I would tolerate it better. I am pleased to say that this krill oil has no side effects, and does not have any aftertaste or smell either. I am even more pleased to say that within weeks of starting to take it, it has already improved my health...best of all, it has regulated my menstrual cycle, and I found that if I take six capsules a day (3 in the morning, 3 later in the day) during that time of the month, I don't get cramping and fatigue (before krill, I had to spend days in bed sick at that time of the month)! I did read somewhere that Omega 3 blocks the prostaglandin E2 that causes menstrual cramping, and it is nice to know that that appears to be true. Omega 3 is also hypothesised to help endometriosis by blocking the same prostaglandin, but only time will tell on that score.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2615457 on Sep 15, 2008

Nice size soft gels, easy to swallow and the dosage is perfect. Excellent product by Jarrow Formulas. I did a lot of research on the web before deciding that this was the one I wanted and iHerb came in with an unbeatable price. Highly recommend this product.

cant go wrong with this one

Posted by 101010011 on Mar 07, 2009

krill oil has helped me with my endometriosis. really reduces the pain

love it

Posted by Reviewer3136574 on Oct 19, 2010

no fish burp. lighter periods and cramping. improved energy and tolerance for sugar--i'm glucose intolerant and would try to avoid sugar, but even the slightest amount (in nuts or tomatoes or other foods) would give me a sore throat and other intolerance symptoms. this seems to have definitely helped. i will order more.

Better Absorption

Posted by Reviewer1396352 on Nov 05, 2010

Taking this in place of regular fish oil capsules for better absorption (claims phospholipids have 5 times higher absorption than fish oil)and hence fewer capsules to take per day. I don't get any "fish" aftertaste. At the reduced dosage, they seem to help with joint inflamation as much as the fish oil I've been taking.

Try Krill over Fish!

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Jun 14, 2012

Krill oil seems to enhance my memory and brain function in a way that fish oil, even of the best quality, cannot mimic.

Love the Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1817539 on Sep 14, 2012

It stopped my IBS problems within a week and improved my mood.

Jarrow Formulas, PhosphOmega, Krill Oil, 60 Seaweed Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Jan 16, 2012

One of the best krill oil - good price

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Feb 16, 2008

This is one of the best Neptune Krill Oil formulas I've taken and, as a special bonus, the price is really good.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1387196 on Jan 23, 2010

I have been taking these softgels for a couple of weeks now, and I like them very much. They do not taste fishy like some do, and they are small enough to be able to swallow easily. They are not sticky, which is also very helpful.