The best carnosine product

Posted by 5360918278168326329 on Apr 08, 2016

I have tried many different L-carnosine products and this one from Jarrow Formulas raises above all others. It seems stronger and more potent, even causing this mild and brief tingling sensation in my hands/feet. I started using carnosine to relieve tinnitus - it had gotten quite loud and even worse, my ears seemed to become very sensitive to noise. This product seems to have helped a lot with this problem - my tinnitus is in control and the hypersensitivity issue is gone. Any other carnosine product I have tried has not worked and therefore this is the one that I keep recommending to people. No complaints whatsoever!

sense of well being

Posted by 5636762287692134019 on Apr 22, 2015

have been using this product for a year and have a sense of much improved well being. I would NOT want to go back to where I used to be.

Only one that works

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Mar 27, 2015

This helps wounds close much faster and better than normal. I tried other brands but they didn't help at all. If you're looking for the real benefit of carnosine, this is the one to get.

I stopped buying this

Posted by Specialist on Dec 25, 2013

I found out that Beta-Alanine is the limiting factor in the body's own production of Carnosine, so I use that now. There's nothing wrong with this product except that it's 3 times more expensive than going with Beta-Alanine. See http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Sports-Beta-Alanine-100-Pure-Powder-17-6-oz-500-g/10940

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

L carnosine is known primarily for its anti aging effects. Studies have shown that it protects against protein glycation, increased cell life, rejuvenated old cells, stabilise blood sugar, reverse signs of aging in senescent and moderates bodily functions such as immune system, blood pressure etc. Its effects are probably observant over a long period. Since I am still young, it’s hard for me to notice any noticeable effect except for slight smoother skin or more stable blood sugar (if taking 2 daily). The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 1-3 times. I would recommend 2 capsules daily (45 days servings) based on personal experience or more if you are older. Pricewise, it is quite expensive but it is competitive compared to other carnosine products. Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Make no mistake; L-carnosine still ranks as one of the most important anti-aging supplements available to us today. Not only is it protective for all of the long-term conditions, but IT IS probably THE SINGLE SUPPLEMENT MOST LIKELY TO PRODUCE A VISIBLE "YOUTHENING" OF YOUR APPEARANCE IN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME -- THREE TO SIX MONTHS. I also recommend DMAE (Product Number: NOW-03090) and Acetyl-l-carnitine (Product Number: DRB-00152) to help remove the lipofuscin produced in the body as a side effect of carnosine's protective action.

Can only help you

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Jan 27, 2013

When I started taking this, several people mentioned in the first week, that my skin looks so good, and they didn't even know I had started taking Carnosine. It was very subtle, but I just felt better overall. Also, at my routine eye exam appointment, my doctor commented that no one had ever gotten a 100% on the vision field test before. He said that I even received a 100% on the margin of error portion. Quite remarkable. I told him that it must be the Carnosine I am taking. :) He is a skeptic and wouldn't accept that but I tend to think it must have something to do with it. There are no bad side affects and so I recommend this. :)

To Life!

Posted by Reviewer2264525 on Dec 11, 2012

Great for vision, great for memory, and great for longevity.

Seeing Anti-aging Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 24, 2012

I originally bought this product for the blood sugar balancing effect that it was recommended for. I have not noticed improvement necessarily for that, however, much is being said on the anti-aging benefits and I feel that this is the only new product I have introduced in the past month that I feel could contribute. I am 43 years old and had started to develop the noticeable wrinkles in my forhead and between my eyes as well as some crows feet around my eyes. My skin has improved, just after using one 90 capsule container as well as the clarity of my complexion. For the first time EVER I was told how beautiful my complexion is, and how smooth and clear it looks! I am ordering my second bottle today!

good for those who do not consume red meat

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 19, 2012

i use this mainly for anti-glycation and a strong rebound after any type of strenuous exercise. one of the most popular supplements in the anti aging community