Jarrow Formulas L-Glutamine 1000 excellent for Heart Burn/Reflux

Posted by Reviewer2353930 on Dec 12, 2009

I was taking acid blockers for acid reflux, which somewhat relieved my symptoms, but I could still get heartburn and reflux on them. A nutritionist recommended either cabbage juice, or L-Glutamine AND PepZinGI. I started taking both and stopped taking the acid blockers. I do not get reflux anymore, and seldom get heartburn. I take 4 L-glutamine 1000's in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 Jarrow Formulas PepZinGI with food. I have noticed L-glutamine on its own seems to do an incredible job because I forgot to take the PepZinGI a couple of times, and did not get symptoms. However, PepZinGI is still required because I tried to go a week without and some reduced symptoms recurred.

After working out

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Sep 09, 2010

This product helps us with my immune power. Very effective takking just after work out

Great product!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I got this to help with my immunity and intestinal lining. Jarrow's products have never let me down and I'm sure it is doing what it is suppose to do.

Blood Sugar Aid

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on May 14, 2008

Seems to help with sugar balance.

It working!

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jun 02, 2009

I am using this to help protect/heal my esophagus and strengthen my stomach sphincter muscle to that I can stop using Nexium for acid reflex. I also use top strength digestive enzymes and probiotics.

Dr J

Posted by Reviewer1696325 on Jul 30, 2009

great product

great product

Posted by 4969963291916077984 on Apr 24, 2016

I have been taking this for a few months now and have noticed a dramatic improvement to my intestinal health. Will always buy this brand and product.

It reduces acid reflux

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Jul 26, 2012

My husband and I have noticed a significant drop in heartburn/acid reflux, since taking l-glutamine...no ill side effects, either!

Good product

Posted by 4677902882042607339 on Feb 18, 2015

Have just started taking it, but I read it was helpful for leaky gut so I ma hoping it is doing what it is supposed to.

L-Glutamine 1000

Posted by Reviewer1368115 on Jan 22, 2009

Works great on my joints pain. I cut the tablets in half and take it 3 times a day.