Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 17.6 oz (500 g) Powder

l glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Jan 05, 2012

Very Good for stomach, recovery after excercise and helps me in sleeping also. I bought this for 2nd time.I am a happy customer.

Very good.

Posted by SCSHEN on Dec 09, 2012

我買來給我的父親食用,避免他因為化療、電療造成的食道與口腔潰爛的副作用,目前為止,我認為我父親的癌症治療情況非常好,認真的食用,尚未出現副作用!

Soothes my grumpy gut!

Posted by 5204653126972278964 on Mar 13, 2014

I got this because I heard glutamine was good for IBS, and so far so good. At 5g a day, its very economical on the bank balance and I've had no tummy upsets since taking it. Fingers crossed this continues!

IBS, Leaky Gut - this is helping!

Posted by 5362251400895935689 on May 16, 2014

This is a great product. Mild and pleasant taste. It dissolves very quickly and completely in water. Pharmaceutical grade, and produced by micro organisms (not synthetic). One of few products that has helped on my IBS. I am going to continue using this. I take sometimes three doses every day (between meals). You can get a little dizzy and unwell with that kind of dosage, because it overstimulates the brain cells. Do like me on your own risk. For those with leaky gut/IBS I recommend to take 250 mg. C-vitamin and 125 mg. of Bromelain and Quercetin before every meal. Choose a natural C-vitamin, e.g. Camu Camu powder, or other berry powder. C-vitamin is much more than just ascorbic acid. Ginko Biloba can also be good to take. Both C-vitamin, Quercetin and Ginko are supposed to calm down the gut. I have found that Ginko makes the side effects of glutamin worse, though. Oh, I almost forgot! Probiotics - a good and high strength one. Together With perhaps a good aloe vera juice. Again, this is a great product that works, and I see no reason to choose another brand. Good luck to all those that really needs this!

great

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on May 27, 2014

I use this to repair the stomach lining, as an indirect help for endometriosis, where the gut must work flawlessly. Also good for depression and anxiety.