Definitely worth trying

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on Dec 11, 2008

L-Glutamine 2x750 mg per night significantly improved muscle pain, sleep quality w/o morning grogginess, calm stomach/abdomen. Best taken on an empty stomach with lots of water. Recommended!

Jarrow has been good

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Oct 30, 2007

L-Glutamine for me helps me sleep. I have a type of CFS and Glutamine has a cortisol lowering effect that enhances sleep when I take one pill before dinner.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2913354 on Dec 04, 2010

This seems to be helping heal my intestines. The pain, which had gotten almost unbearable at times, is now very mild if at all. It started working in a few days. I think this may be the answer to my problem.

Helps with workouts

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Aug 10, 2009

I have been working out hard, I just take this when I am done with the workout and I can tell when I don't take it, muscles are more sore. Good stuff!

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 23, 2009

Even though it's not the 1000 mg. dosage I last used, I still notice a difference when I don't take it. I trust this brand as well.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Sep 21, 2010

My husband's back pain is gone, after taking this for a week and only one session of physical therapy. He takes this one and Jarrow's Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM.

super effective

Posted by Reviewer1315172 on Jul 05, 2007

i love every product from Jarrow. the quality is always very high. i find this product helped my blood sugar instability. it keeps me more stable. i also recover from workouts better- i believe, in part, due to this product.

Makes my stomach feel better

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jan 19, 2012

I heard this was good for your stomach so I decided to give it a try. Seems to be helping, I've noticed a difference.

Helping with SIBO

Posted by 5107048080721591023 on Sep 07, 2015

Helping with SIBO

Great for muscle recovery!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 31, 2012

I take this, along with my protein powder after work-outs to recover. It seems like my muscles are less sore when I take this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »