not bad formula

Posted by 5107048080721591023 on Sep 07, 2015

Helping with SIBO

Fighting Inflammation

Posted by 5630824526506231067 on Apr 25, 2015

Used in conjunction with Healthy Origins, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 120 Capsules (HOG-35063)and Now Foods, NAC, (N-Acetyl Cysteine), 600 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (NOW-00085)to help boost my glutathione levels, this has been a real winner at taking inflammation out of a very tired, arthritis-filled post-injury/surgery knee. I really notice the difference when I stop taking it, with the joint becoming angry and fluid filled.

really see a difference

Posted by 4879011378629120308 on Dec 01, 2014

I can really feel the diffence in my recovery from training and in my craving for sweets with L-glutamine. These capsules are easy to take or to mix with my after work-out protein shake. My cravings for sweetr things like chocolate are history

A+

Posted by 5290120815745119025 on May 05, 2014

Best price for product

helped in a complex of other amino acids

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. yet I got back my sleep, and my mood improved (when I have a chance to sleep with 5mo in the house)I trust this brand and will continue taking it.

Pharmaceutical Grade

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Apr 14, 2013

Cheap, effective and pharmaceutical grade. Very good supplement. I take it for healing my gut.

L-Glutamine Lacking Bioavailibility Factors

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

While the potency of this Jarrow product is high, I would only buy them again if my usual brand were not available, as they do not contain either the B-6 or vitamin C that are required to get the most bioavailability of any individual amino acid. If you take B-6 and vitamin C tabs as a matter of course with your amino acids, then this product will work for you. If you want something that is already set up to work as is, you'll have to get a brand that contains B-6 at least (and preferably vitamin C) along with L-Glutamine. These caps are relatively expensive as well, in comparison to other brands that are more bio-available. so I cannot give it a very high recommendation.

Great for muscle recovery!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 31, 2012

I take this, along with my protein powder after work-outs to recover. It seems like my muscles are less sore when I take this.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2087692 on Jun 29, 2012

I take it for strengthening my intestinal walls. Jarros makes good stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »