L-Glutamine - powder

Posted by Reviewer1531929 on Dec 05, 2011

As athlete and dancer I take this (one teaspn) in a sports water bottle. Helps me concentrate on my workout as it helps to to hydrates more quickly. Less muscle aches and reduces risk of sports related injury. Helps to increases my flexibility and endurance.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2202029 on Dec 30, 2008

Good, certainly have more energy since taking these tablets.

Elidrum

Posted by Reviewer3153555 on Apr 12, 2016

This product is very good quality but unfortunately it didn't agree with my stomach---gave me griping pains.

Good Product/Well Priced

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Sep 06, 2016

I find that a small amount of l-glutamine helps me get back to sleep in the middle of the night, and works better than GABA or anything else I have tried. This product is high quality and favorably priced.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 07, 2010

All of Jarrow's products are good. My doctor tells me it is good for intestines.

Pure Amino Acids Not Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 13, 2012

Pure amino acids are generally not a good idea as the body can absorb too much, which creates imbalances.

Quite happy with it.

Posted by Reviewer2644541 on Apr 04, 2011

I will need more time to e able to tell if the effects are noticeable. But from all the research I have done regarding this amino acid, It looks promising. Especially for repairing leaky gut syndrome.

Good for energy and muscles

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Jan 17, 2017

I really loved it at first, it helped with my fatigue. It game me some energy and helped with muscle weakness/pain. I had it every day, but after a couple of months on it, I started to get pains in my stomach every time I took it and the pain lasted a long time (at least 8hrs). I tried other brands and had same side effect, so it's not this brand. Review: I read that after your body has enough, you start to get reactions. I have started to take it again after 1year without it and hadn't had stomach pains. I only take 1/4 teaspoon

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 8 oz (227 g) Powder

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Jun 25, 2011

Works well for me.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1435730 on Nov 18, 2012

Хороший продукт от Jarrow Formulas.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »