Convenient size, wonderful product

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

I like the not-too-big bottle. I take 1 heaping 1/4 tsp. mixed with slippery elm powder in warm water before breakfast and before bed to help repair my intestinal lining (leaky gut). I feel it calming my tummy right away. Wish I could remember to take it more often.

great!

Posted by 5035591186431761309 on Aug 11, 2014

L-glutamine really works. This is my first order and the first few days I wasn't sure this was working, but now I know it is. It helps great to suppress snacking. I take about 500 mg approx. 4 times a day. Sometimes I dissolve it in water, sometimes I put it under my tongue. It doesn't taste bad (unlike l-tyrosine) I also make some in gelatine pills (Now brand, also for sale on Iherb) to take with me. Now I can eat one piece of chocolate and that's it (or none at all), I don't need to finish the whole bar. I take these and also dl-phenelaline once a day and l-tyrosine once a day. I've read books by Julia Ross, Sara Gottfried and Maria Emmerich about neurotransmitters. Those books made me decide to start taking the l-glutamine. Next time I'm ordering a bigger bottle. I love the fact that it comes in powder form. This way I'm saving a lot of money and make my own capsules for on the road.

great product

Posted by 4993264536880984329 on Jun 21, 2015

this calm down stomach and intestines so well. I can highly recommended and will buy again.

Helping Heal my gastritis

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Aug 12, 2013

I'm using this as well as DGL and Pepzin Gi to help deal with the Gastritis I've been suffering with for a few months. I found when I added this, I experienced a soothing effect. I also find it helps with reflux. Highly recommend this to anyone

L-Glutamine - powder

Posted by Reviewer1531929 on Dec 05, 2011

As athlete and dancer I take this (one teaspn) in a sports water bottle. Helps me concentrate on my workout as it helps to to hydrates more quickly. Less muscle aches and reduces risk of sports related injury. Helps to increases my flexibility and endurance.

Depressed

Posted by 4751930459317734934 on Dec 25, 2013

I am prone to depression, and after trying L-glutamine, experienced intense depression and irribility not long after consuming. The effect was repeatable, so I have quit taking it.

good product

Posted by whiteegret on Aug 24, 2013

helps with focus and stomach lining

Appears To Improve Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Apr 14, 2015

in me and the dog......

From Brazil

Posted by RoneCharles on Sep 27, 2011

very nice

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Nov 23, 2009

It has not a bad taste so is not a problem to swoallow. It is good for the intestines, immunity, muscle recovery