great product

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on May 05, 2009

This has helped my gut heal. I can feel the difference.

Convenient size, wonderful product

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

I like the not-too-big bottle. I take 1 heaping 1/4 tsp. mixed with slippery elm powder in warm water before breakfast and before bed to help repair my intestinal lining (leaky gut). I feel it calming my tummy right away. Wish I could remember to take it more often.

L-Glutamine - powder

Posted by Reviewer1531929 on Dec 05, 2011

As athlete and dancer I take this (one teaspn) in a sports water bottle. Helps me concentrate on my workout as it helps to to hydrates more quickly. Less muscle aches and reduces risk of sports related injury. Helps to increases my flexibility and endurance.

From Brazil

Posted by RoneCharles on Sep 27, 2011

very nice

great!

Posted by 5035591186431761309 on Aug 11, 2014

L-glutamine really works. This is my first order and the first few days I wasn't sure this was working, but now I know it is. It helps great to suppress snacking. I take about 500 mg approx. 4 times a day. Sometimes I dissolve it in water, sometimes I put it under my tongue. It doesn't taste bad (unlike l-tyrosine) I also make some in gelatine pills (Now brand, also for sale on Iherb) to take with me. Now I can eat one piece of chocolate and that's it (or none at all), I don't need to finish the whole bar. I take these and also dl-phenelaline once a day and l-tyrosine once a day. I've read books by Julia Ross, Sara Gottfried and Maria Emmerich about neurotransmitters. Those books made me decide to start taking the l-glutamine. Next time I'm ordering a bigger bottle. I love the fact that it comes in powder form. This way I'm saving a lot of money and make my own capsules for on the road.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Nov 23, 2009

It has not a bad taste so is not a problem to swoallow. It is good for the intestines, immunity, muscle recovery

Jarrow L-Glutamine powder

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on May 21, 2009

Great product - mixes easily.

Pretty good!

Posted by 4727773313905539157 on Jul 16, 2012

I've only ever used this Powder. I've found such relief from my IBS and leaky using L-Glutamine powder in general. From my research, this is the most cost effective powder around.

Depressed

Posted by 4751930459317734934 on Dec 25, 2013

I am prone to depression, and after trying L-glutamine, experienced intense depression and irribility not long after consuming. The effect was repeatable, so I have quit taking it.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2202029 on Dec 30, 2008

Good, certainly have more energy since taking these tablets.