10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 8 oz (227 g) Powder

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Mar 06, 2012

I take this everyday... it helps me prevent body aches and is very healing to the colon. I used this to overcome headaches believe it or not. I took this under the direction of my naturalpathic dr. to heal my insides bc I had leaky gut syndrome which was causing terrible migraines almost daily!! So i did these three things: eliminated sugar, drank greens everyday (such as Amazing Grass 15000 ORAC), and drank 1 scoop of this L-glutamine twice daily and in 2 months i went from feeling terrible everyday, to feeling amazing everyday. Let's just say I'm a fan of this stuff!!

Convenient size, wonderful product

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

I like the not-too-big bottle. I take 1 heaping 1/4 tsp. mixed with slippery elm powder in warm water before breakfast and before bed to help repair my intestinal lining (leaky gut). I feel it calming my tummy right away. Wish I could remember to take it more often.

L-Glutamine - powder

Posted by Reviewer1531929 on Dec 05, 2011

As athlete and dancer I take this (one teaspn) in a sports water bottle. Helps me concentrate on my workout as it helps to to hydrates more quickly. Less muscle aches and reduces risk of sports related injury. Helps to increases my flexibility and endurance.

From Brazil

Posted by RoneCharles on Sep 27, 2011

very nice

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Nov 23, 2009

It has not a bad taste so is not a problem to swoallow. It is good for the intestines, immunity, muscle recovery