Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 8 oz (227 g) Powder

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Jun 25, 2011

Works well for me.

Quite happy with it.

Posted by Reviewer2644541 on Apr 04, 2011

I will need more time to e able to tell if the effects are noticeable. But from all the research I have done regarding this amino acid, It looks promising. Especially for repairing leaky gut syndrome.

Good for energy and muscles

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Jan 17, 2017

I really loved it at first, it helped with my fatigue. It game me some energy and helped with muscle weakness/pain. I had it every day, but after a couple of months on it, I started to get pains in my stomach every time I took it and the pain lasted a long time (at least 8hrs). I tried other brands and had same side effect, so it's not this brand. Review: I read that after your body has enough, you start to get reactions. I have started to take it again after 1year without it and hadn't had stomach pains. I only take 1/4 teaspoon

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1435730 on Nov 18, 2012

Хороший продукт от Jarrow Formulas.

it seems to works for ibs

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Jan 17, 2013

i havent finish the bottle yet but it seems it starts to relief my ibs and give me more energy

working I think

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Sep 19, 2013

I am taking this to heal my gut from coeliac disease. I have been taking it for 3 weeks and starting to feel better. Mainly my well being and sleeping better.

What it claims to be

Posted by 5350532722715719559 on Dec 16, 2013

I haven't been using the product long so I cannot speak to results, however it is tasteless and dissolves well. I use it every morning and have had no negative side effects.

It is okay...

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Aug 24, 2013

It is supposed to be good for you especially your vision but it gets destroyed during the digestive process. Interveinously is the most effective way to take it.

L-Glut

Posted by Reviewer3231844 on Dec 21, 2011

Decent

L-Glutamine report

Posted by Reviewer1404096 on Mar 03, 2011

the powered seems to work fine some one who does not like pills. I am still working on adjusting the amount of the powered to use.