10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 35.3 oz (1000 g) Powder

Wonderful for Healing Gut, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I purchased this to help heal my gut as I was working with my doctor to get rid of an H Pylori infection. Now that infection is gone and we're working on getting rid of other infections and healing leaky gut. I'm taking a lot of this every day (between meals on an empty stomach is best.) He suggested I take 6 to 8 tablespoons daily as it is used on contact by the gut as needed. I have to take a lot in order to get some down to the lower intestines too! I ordered this larger size this last time. Great product, great price! It is also nice that the scoop is at the top of the bucket. The size of the container is a little inconvenient so I reused the smaller container to keep on my counter. You can't miss with this product.

Glutamine has helped my husband.

Posted by Reviewer2390874 on Sep 02, 2009

My husband used to suffer from a lot of heartburn, but the Glutamine, that he takes every morning, seems to have helped him a lot. Thank you!

noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on May 17, 2010

I find that my energy level returns much more quickly when using this product during recovery after an intense workout. It also seems to help stabilize blood sugar, since I no longer get the intense sweet cravings and hunger between meals. Love this stuff.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Oct 02, 2010

Great for chemo mouth sores! The body changes this into GABA. RELAXING. Good for blood sugar control. Keep muscle on the body!

l-glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2695720 on Jan 07, 2011

Wonderful amino acid for leaky gut. helps with Candida issues to keep it in tack. helps to keep your mind sharp builds muscle