Ultimate Recovery

Posted by Reviewer2680695 on Oct 11, 2008

I definitely recommend the L-Glutamine. It has helped me eliminate about 90% of the aches and pains after my workouts. I wouldn't go without it. It's my ultimate recovery drink.

Wish I had tried Glutamine years ago.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

Chronic soft tissue injury cleared up at least for a while when I started this. I've also had improvement in digestion. Dissolves well, tastes fine, easy to work into your program. Jarrow supplements have been excellent for me. ///Too expensive.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1191952 on Nov 04, 2009

love this product! I find that it makes my stomach feel calm. It's the first thing I drink in the morning and it keeps my stomach calm all day.

I'm from Taiwan. it's work.

Posted by Reviewer3039578 on Nov 18, 2009

This is good quality, least expensive glutamine supplement that I have found. It really reduced my mom's pain. You should try it.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3024750 on Apr 14, 2010

Was having trouble with muscle cramps and aches, since taking this 2 times a day the cramps are gone.

L-Glutamine, Powder, 35.3 oz 1 Kg

Posted by 4689216826709968472 on May 09, 2013

I recommend this excellent product for those who have problems with acid reflux and Crohn's disease. This product is all good. I take a tablespoon with water fasting.

Good but too big

Posted by 4881032873739915401 on Jun 18, 2013

It's indeed a good product from a fine brand. The only problem it's it size. I bought thinking about using it for a year, but my nutritionist informed me later that Glutamin has a extreme quick expiring, about 3 months or so. Because this, if you use about 10g a day, I recommend to buy a small size package, about 300miligrams

WARNING: INCREASES GLUTAMATE IN THE BRAIN

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Apr 16, 2015

We didn't like the way we felt after taking this... many of our symptoms increased!... so we did some research and found that glutamine supplementation increases Glautamate!!! High glutamate levels in the brain is not good. Glutamate is an excitotoxin. Glutamine also rasises Quinolinic acid, another exitotoxin.

creatine with no worry

Posted by Reviewer1630425 on Jun 28, 2009

flavorless and does not go down hard,easy to swallow,nice

Great for your gut

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Apr 10, 2010

If you're stomach/gut needs help with healing (for whatever reason) try this 2x a day. Jarrow have the best price so far. Helped me for reflux damage.