l-glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2695720 on Jan 07, 2011

Wonderful amino acid for leaky gut. helps with Candida issues to keep it in tack. helps to keep your mind sharp builds muscle

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Oct 02, 2010

Great for chemo mouth sores! The body changes this into GABA. RELAXING. Good for blood sugar control. Keep muscle on the body!

Good but too big

Posted by 4881032873739915401 on Jun 18, 2013

It's indeed a good product from a fine brand. The only problem it's it size. I bought thinking about using it for a year, but my nutritionist informed me later that Glutamin has a extreme quick expiring, about 3 months or so. Because this, if you use about 10g a day, I recommend to buy a small size package, about 300miligrams

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3024750 on Apr 14, 2010

Was having trouble with muscle cramps and aches, since taking this 2 times a day the cramps are gone.

I'm from Taiwan. it's work.

Posted by Reviewer3039578 on Nov 18, 2009

This is good quality, least expensive glutamine supplement that I have found. It really reduced my mom's pain. You should try it.

Wish I had tried Glutamine years ago.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

Chronic soft tissue injury cleared up at least for a while when I started this. I've also had improvement in digestion. Dissolves well, tastes fine, easy to work into your program. Jarrow supplements have been excellent for me. ///Too expensive.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1191952 on Nov 04, 2009

love this product! I find that it makes my stomach feel calm. It's the first thing I drink in the morning and it keeps my stomach calm all day.

L-Glutamine, Powder, 35.3 oz 1 Kg

Posted by 4689216826709968472 on May 09, 2013

I recommend this excellent product for those who have problems with acid reflux and Crohn's disease. This product is all good. I take a tablespoon with water fasting.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 11, 2011

I only started using this particular product which is why I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars as time will tell what it does for me. But it dissolves easily and doesn't have a strong taste which means you can use this easily in your smoothies or recovery drinks for sport purposes or you can mix it in water or lemon juice for the digestive purposes. I use it for both.

creatine with no worry

Posted by Reviewer1630425 on Jun 28, 2009

flavorless and does not go down hard,easy to swallow,nice