Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 35.3 oz (1000 g) Powder

Wonderful for Healing Gut, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2588465 From Minnesota on Jul 25, 2012

I purchased this to help heal my gut as I was working with my doctor to get rid of an H Pylori infection. Now that infection is gone and we're working on getting rid of other infections and healing leaky gut. I'm taking a lot of this every day (between meals on an empty stomach is best.) He suggested I take 6 to 8 tablespoons daily as it is used on contact by the gut as needed. I have to take a lot in order to get some down to the lower intestines too! I ordered this larger size this last time. Great product, great price! It is also nice that the scoop is at the top of the bucket. The size of the container is a little inconvenient so I reused the smaller container to keep on my counter. You can't miss with this product.

I'm from Taiwan. it's work.

Posted by Reviewer3039578 From Taiwan on Nov 18, 2009

This is good quality, least expensive glutamine supplement that I have found. It really reduced my mom's pain. You should try it.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1191952 From Florida on Nov 04, 2009

love this product! I find that it makes my stomach feel calm. It's the first thing I drink in the morning and it keeps my stomach calm all day.

Great for your gut

Posted by Reviewer2795397 From Australia on Apr 10, 2010

If you're stomach/gut needs help with healing (for whatever reason) try this 2x a day. Jarrow have the best price so far. Helped me for reflux damage.

Recovery from vigorous exercise.

Posted by Reviewer1060998 From North Carolina on Jul 31, 2008

I have used 1-2 teaspoons of this before and after heavy weight and stair climber workouts. It does reduce soreness and improve muscle recovery. See how is works for you!