Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 11, 2011

I only started using this particular product which is why I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars as time will tell what it does for me. But it dissolves easily and doesn't have a strong taste which means you can use this easily in your smoothies or recovery drinks for sport purposes or you can mix it in water or lemon juice for the digestive purposes. I use it for both.

Recovery from vigorous exercise.

Posted by Reviewer1060998 on Jul 31, 2008

I have used 1-2 teaspoons of this before and after heavy weight and stair climber workouts. It does reduce soreness and improve muscle recovery. See how is works for you!

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer1875119 on Oct 09, 2010

This is a wonderful product and most beneficial for people with digestive issues whether it be IBS, Crohns, diverticulitis/diverticulosis, or leaky gut syndrome. It helps strengthen the cells in the wall of the intestines and colon. Best when taken 1 TB in the morning on an empty stomach. It is good mixed in with a protein shake or smoothie. I have found it to speed recovery from diverticulitis flare-ups and to prevent full blown infections. Price wise, this is the best deal I've found anywhere, as well as quality of the product!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3070429 on May 21, 2009

reduces appetite

LEUKEMIA PATIENT - IRRITABLE BOWEL

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 26, 2014

I love it for the fact that the pain diminish greatly while taking it.

great reliable product

Posted by kanaca on Apr 28, 2014

works like any other glutamine I've tried. this amount is cheap compared to any and Jarrow products are the best quality.

1kg of recovery for you

Posted by 4676647703112137597 on Jul 21, 2014

You may eat not 2g like instruction says. With 6-8g a day, you will feel real fast recovery and good feling after training

Super recovery

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 29, 2012

It helps a lot on recoverying after hardcore workouts, also very cheap to its size, highly recommended!

excellent

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 22, 2014

It relieved me of constant episodes of constipation. For those who have endometriosis, and thus low progesterone which leads to constipation.

L-Glutamine

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Mar 31, 2014

I use this product when I am on a low carb diet to support my immune system and to prevent muscle tissue breakdown. Sometime I am prone to developing mind flue like symptoms when I am on a low carb diet and exercising extensively. I find that this product helps me to preserve my amount of muscle and support my general health during times of physical stress and increased activity.