It works

Posted by Reviewer3359969 on Aug 28, 2010

I've been using this L-Lysine since I got genital herpes. It helps a lot and is affordable. A lot more affordable than the prescription Valtrex. I hoping with the help of this product and watching my diet I will be able to get off of the Valtrex.

Immune system

Posted by Reviewer1465551 on Feb 27, 2009

This product is an inexpensive aid to improving my resistance to upper respiratory infection

best value

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 08, 2012

No fillers, or hard to swallow tablets. If you are looking for healing of the nervous system due to viral upset or injury, "two a day keeps the doctor away"!

wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer1431398 on Apr 15, 2009

I suffer from cold sores that seem to only make an appearance when I am under stress. Taking lysine most definitely and absolutely helps to keep them 'at bay'. I only wish they offered a 625mg capsule as research indicates that taking 1,250mg daily is what your body ideally needs. Lysine is one of my vital daily supplements (x3).

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

Wonderful for helping herpes infections. Would recommend.

Jarrow formula L Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2164647 on Feb 25, 2014

8 months. Recommended at the gym to help with stress.

Preventing outbreaks of HPV

Posted by 5484313341976354814 on Jan 24, 2016

I take these supplements together with Vit C w bioflavonoids (Thorne) to keep any outbreaks of the herpes virus away. That, and avoiding nuts, seeds, chocolate seems to be working for me. I take two-three a day. This is a good and affordable.

Its for my cats

Posted by 5698799012672723802 on Jul 02, 2016

This helps with eye infection and discharge in kittens, runny nose and sneezing in adult cats. DO NOT give this to your cat for more then two weeks in a row. It may cause a deficiency in another amino acid

for my cat

Posted by suarose on Jun 15, 2012

i bought it for my cat

Not been using long enough to tell

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 28, 2012