Love for my cat

Posted by Reviewer2335409 on May 06, 2008

Hello, I purchased this product to help out my sick cat. She has the herpesfeline virus. Before taking this product she was much worse off. Now she seems to be eating more, has more energy and her eye looks much, much better. I am not a fan of drugs and chemicals and so this natural remedy has helped her atleast reduce the time of sickness. I love her and would like to keep her safe and happy. Thanks for helping me do that! Sincerest Gratitude, L. Williams

Multiple benefits from L-lysine

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 25, 2011

In addition to placating the active herpers virua, L-lysine is one of the amino acids that can be used in complex with others like L-Methionene and L-Carnitine for clearing liver fats. Dr. Linus Pauling claimed that large doses of Vitamin C with certain amounts of L-lysine would actually pry lipo-plaque loose from sclerotic arteries.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3359969 on Aug 28, 2010

I've been using this L-Lysine since I got genital herpes. It helps a lot and is affordable. A lot more affordable than the prescription Valtrex. I hoping with the help of this product and watching my diet I will be able to get off of the Valtrex.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Aug 10, 2008

This product is good for gums and helped mine

Best viral protection!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Feb 02, 2009

I can't eat chocolate or other high-arginine foods without having this handy! When mono is going around I make sure to take it daily.

L-Lysine

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jul 12, 2008

Good for prevention of cold sores! Excellent product and good value

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1201968 on Oct 16, 2007

This has helped my epstein barr from returning

Seems to help in warding off herpes break outs

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Sep 08, 2010

This seems to work, or at least help deter herpes break outs. I take two to three tablets a day.

No more fever blisters!

Posted by Reviewer3005165 on Oct 09, 2011

When feeling a little stress or plan on being out in the sun for several hour, I take 2 capsules and have found that I no longer have to deal with painful fever blisters and cold sores.

Great to boost the immune system!

Posted by Saliima on Dec 27, 2012

I take two capsules in the evening as a maintenance dose. If I start to feel sick, I take 4 to 6 capsules for several days and usually feel better.