• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

alright

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

not enough caps in the bottle, I'd prefer a faster dissolving cap or powder

helps with sleep and anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2729859 on Nov 08, 2009

I've being using L-Tropraphan for 2years now. I've suffer from Panic disorder for the past 25 years. The L-Tryptophan has been a gerat help with alleviating my anxyety and also helps me have a more relaxed sleep. I have had no hesitation recommending this product to friends and family who suffer with similar problems

L-tryptophan helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Aug 27, 2009

This does help me sleep. I use it along with complete amino acid mixture for help with my fibromyalgia.

nightly night

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Feb 07, 2010

use it nightly. good stuff but I combine with other helpers too ie Dr Murray tranquil sleep.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1308797 on Nov 27, 2009

very good

Difficult to say

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on May 17, 2010

I only used it once and found it ineffective so I didn't try it again.

Not too impressed

Posted by Reviewer1602926 on Apr 23, 2010

I am sure this is a high quality form of Tryptophan based on the brand. However, I ordered it because of all the promise Tryptophan supposedly holds as being very helpful for insomnia. This did not help me with my lack of sleep, and when I pop one at any time of the day, (empty stomach)I really can't tell that I have taken anything period. On the other hand, 5-htp sends me into another world but also does not help my sleep. These supplements are tricky, I think that in most instances you are better off taking Rx as you can at least count on a degree of consistentcy in how they actually perform.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAHhhhhhhh!

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 22, 2009

This helps with sleep and also take 10mg of melatonin..per night...this works for me (mood)...I also take amitryptaline for a sleep disorder brought on by another drug thru medical conspiracy.

Very, very, pleased!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1555658 on Aug 27, 2009

I have been on the anti-depressant Wellbutrin for two years and decided I did not want to put up with the side effects any longer. After much research I decided to go off the WB and try L-Tryptophan. I wasn't sure if it would really work, but to my suprise and relief it has been working excellent. I sleep great and feel better than I did on the WB. I take on capsule at night before bed.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Aug 27, 2009

This is a great product 2 capsules an hour before bed and I get a good nights sleep.