• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan 500mg 60 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer1972894 on Nov 27, 2009

Wonderful stuff! I only use them to sleep. I had tinnitus and was having such great anxiety, that I was fearful of going to bed and hearing the ringing in my ear. Tryptophan relaxed me so much that I was able to FINALLY sleep! ( I took 3 veggie caps). Now I am down to 2 for the night! :-) By, the way, if you have daytime anxiety, one veggie cap works great too! You feel "back down to earth" again!

so helpful for restful sleep

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 30, 2010

I find I sleep more deeply when I take this product about an hour before bedtime.

Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Jan 20, 2010

I usually take tryptophan 30 minutes before my last meal of the day. I eat my last meal around 8:30 pm. I take 1-2 capsules of tryptophan, but I also use sublingual melatonin (I'm over 40 and melatonin definitely helps me). I've needed less melatonin, since using tryptophan. This does have fillers, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide. I like the regular screw bottle cap, although I'd like the bottleneck to be a little more flush with the cap. I am undecided which brand I like best. I like a pure product and a good bottle and a regular screw cap.

Gets the job done

Posted by Reviewer1875030 on Jun 25, 2010

Good for sleeping, don't mix with 5HTP though.

Natural better night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer2768761 on Jun 27, 2010

Jarrow L-Tryptophan helps me fall back to sleep if wake up in the middle of the night, so I can get a full night's sleep.

Jarrow's L-Trytophan

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jul 12, 2010

This is a very good sleeping help. Sleep like a baby. I don't have much problem sleeping but this really backs up the calcium/magnesium that I take before bed. If you take this with the Suntheanine you'd better be ready to go to bed as you really get drowsy. Recommend.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jul 29, 2010

This does seem to work with a good nights sleep

Finer texture

Posted by Reviewer1632304 on Jul 29, 2010

I open the capsules because I cannot swallow pills...well, this is a finer texture without much taste...it is much easier to take.

It works,

Posted by Reviewer3064199 on Aug 15, 2010

The quality of your sleep improves.

great

Posted by Reviewer1389186 on Aug 20, 2010

Great, Iherb delivers it in record time.