• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Great for sleeping!

Posted by Reviewer2374979 on Oct 10, 2009

When my husband takes one in the evening he sleeps through the night.

Great sleep product

Posted by Reviewer1628912 on Sep 08, 2009

Great sleep product. Very safe and effective. Trusted brand. Good price.

L-tryptophan helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Aug 27, 2009

This does help me sleep. I use it along with complete amino acid mixture for help with my fibromyalgia.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Aug 27, 2009

This is a great product 2 capsules an hour before bed and I get a good nights sleep.

Very, very, pleased!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1555658 on Aug 27, 2009

I have been on the anti-depressant Wellbutrin for two years and decided I did not want to put up with the side effects any longer. After much research I decided to go off the WB and try L-Tryptophan. I wasn't sure if it would really work, but to my suprise and relief it has been working excellent. I sleep great and feel better than I did on the WB. I take on capsule at night before bed.

Tryptophan Review

Posted by Reviewer2250869 on Aug 14, 2009

Jarrow Formulas for L-Tryptophan continue to be my favorite for this nutrient. It has changed my outlook on life and given me the calmness and complete night's rest since I began its use.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAHhhhhhhh!

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 22, 2009

This helps with sleep and also take 10mg of melatonin..per night...this works for me (mood)...I also take amitryptaline for a sleep disorder brought on by another drug thru medical conspiracy.

Jarrow L-Tryptophan, 500 mgs.

Posted by Reviewer3283867 on Jul 11, 2009

Interestingly, my doctor prescribed this supplement for sleep, in conjunction with the 25 mgs. of Trazadone that I have taken for many years. Since I've had fibromyalgia for about 10 years, I've used Trazadone to help me reach stage 4 sleep, which is the deep sleep part of the cycle, without which the body cannot adequately repair and restore tissue. The combination of the two - medication and supplement - have worked very well together to help me get the sleep I need. I highly recommend this product.

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1309366 on Jun 01, 2009

Good.

Excellent service.

Posted by Reviewer1163804 on May 09, 2009

My order was taken and executed in the timely manner that we 'net customers have come to appreciate and even to expect. Great for such good service for us.