Reviews 3-star

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Jan 24, 2012

This products gives a lot of energy but it gives me feelings of jittery and wakes me up in the night for 3 times.

Works

Posted by 5501617647666042041 on Jul 26, 2015

It works as all tyrosine supplements. Sometimes it's a good booster but also can get you wired and anxious. I guess that depends on the state of your mind. If you're already anxious or worried - I don't recommend. It will not boost you, but get you more wired.

Anxiety-Depression

Posted by Jovana on Nov 24, 2015

I take this to combine with 5-htp for anxiety. What i got is that i am not tired any more in the morning but i didnt get any boost of energy just tirednes is decreased for like 50-60 % at the morning ai am ok now , not great but OK after 3 weeks of taking. I recomend this for some little depresive periods but not for anxiety and bigger depression. ! And i rate this with 3 stars becayse it helps with tirednes and little with mood but nothing special ! And from 5-htp i dodnt get NOTHING ! its like i drink sugar pills ! Dont buy 5-htp it doesnt help at all. Beter take Tryptophan becayse i know its working.

Yoga girl

Posted by Reviewer1355940 on Jul 31, 2008

I'm not sure about this yet, it doesn't seem to be as strong as a tablet I used to take so am thinking of opening the capsules.

Works but....

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 27, 2014

These have definitely helped to regulate my thyroid, the ideal dose for me is 1.5 caps per day. However, as they are in a non-vegetarian cap, and I am allergic to animal products, I have to open the cap into juice, so will probably switch next when I run out.