Fantabulous Energy

Posted by 5741836419234565606 on Jan 27, 2015

After I start taking L-tyrosine I jump out of my bed in the morning when the first alarm rings or even before that instead of pressing snooze button and slowly crawling my way out of bed with closed eyes. I can't even wait until its gets to the morning to wake up. Waking up in the morning was never been wasy before like this. This energy will continue for the rest of the day is well. Sometimes cause slight troubles sleeping though but not something to consider. An A+ supplement for anyone lacking energy due to depression or a must have supp. Side effects free. As always Jarrow formulas comes with top quality which proves by its efficacy.

jarrow L tyrosine for thyroid use

Posted by 5068363350365200773 on Oct 08, 2013

This product has helped me with my hypothroid. It is now functioning normal. I used other herbs with it. I love this product. Thank you.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Dec 10, 2012

I just stopped taking Adderall XR a week ago. I use this in the morning right when I wake up with juice like it says on the bottle. I take 1,500mg a day though due the withdrawal issues. I took it every other day at first to see if I it was really working or if I was imagining it. Thankfully it wasn't my imagination. My mental fog is very tolerable on the days I take this, that's pretty amazing after stopping my medication cold turkey.

very good does the job well

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 06, 2012

I like the quality of Jarrow L Tyrosine. They are very good quality at a reasonalbe price. They help me with energy and depression.

Great

Posted by 4756545918426610127 on Jun 13, 2012

Will continue to buy this product

Works Great for Me

Posted by Reviewer2336836 on Apr 09, 2012

I have a history of depression and decided to try aminos instead of returning to drugs. The Tyrosine (and 5-HTP late in the day) have been nothing short of miraculous. Dosage varies...if I feel like crying or screaming, I take another one...if I get a little hyper, like too much caffeine feeling, I take fewer. Simply, overall, feel good with good energy. Certainly don't know if this would work for others, but it's been a revelation for me. Highly recommend. I knew it worked from the first day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 10, 2012

Perks me up in the morning. Improves mood and energy.

I feel alive with this product

Posted by Reviewer1013375 on Aug 22, 2011

I take this product every morning and it switches me on for the next 12 to 14 hours straight. i don't even need a coffee!

friend loves it...I'm still trying it...

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Aug 03, 2011

My friend swears by this product for her energy levels. She's noticed a major change. She has suffered from depression for years. I'm still trying it out for my energy levels.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2907956 on Apr 11, 2011

Been using this for a few years now in conjuction with an iodine-free mutivitamin to control my thyroid conditon. Works excellent! Works better than synthroid!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »