Anxiety-Depression

Posted by Jovana on Nov 24, 2015

I take this to combine with 5-htp for anxiety. What i got is that i am not tired any more in the morning but i didnt get any boost of energy just tirednes is decreased for like 50-60 % at the morning ai am ok now , not great but OK after 3 weeks of taking. I recomend this for some little depresive periods but not for anxiety and bigger depression. ! And i rate this with 3 stars becayse it helps with tirednes and little with mood but nothing special ! And from 5-htp i dodnt get NOTHING ! its like i drink sugar pills ! Dont buy 5-htp it doesnt help at all. Beter take Tryptophan becayse i know its working.

Works

Posted by 5501617647666042041 on Jul 26, 2015

It works as all tyrosine supplements. Sometimes it's a good booster but also can get you wired and anxious. I guess that depends on the state of your mind. If you're already anxious or worried - I don't recommend. It will not boost you, but get you more wired.

Fantabulous Energy

Posted by 5741836419234565606 on Jan 27, 2015

After I start taking L-tyrosine I jump out of my bed in the morning when the first alarm rings or even before that instead of pressing snooze button and slowly crawling my way out of bed with closed eyes. I can't even wait until its gets to the morning to wake up. Waking up in the morning was never been wasy before like this. This energy will continue for the rest of the day is well. Sometimes cause slight troubles sleeping though but not something to consider. An A+ supplement for anyone lacking energy due to depression or a must have supp. Side effects free. As always Jarrow formulas comes with top quality which proves by its efficacy.

Works but....

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 27, 2014

These have definitely helped to regulate my thyroid, the ideal dose for me is 1.5 caps per day. However, as they are in a non-vegetarian cap, and I am allergic to animal products, I have to open the cap into juice, so will probably switch next when I run out.

jarrow L tyrosine for thyroid use

Posted by 5068363350365200773 on Oct 08, 2013

This product has helped me with my hypothroid. It is now functioning normal. I used other herbs with it. I love this product. Thank you.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Dec 10, 2012

I just stopped taking Adderall XR a week ago. I use this in the morning right when I wake up with juice like it says on the bottle. I take 1,500mg a day though due the withdrawal issues. I took it every other day at first to see if I it was really working or if I was imagining it. Thankfully it wasn't my imagination. My mental fog is very tolerable on the days I take this, that's pretty amazing after stopping my medication cold turkey.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tyrosine 500, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 22, 2012

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tyrosine 500, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

very good does the job well

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 06, 2012

I like the quality of Jarrow L Tyrosine. They are very good quality at a reasonalbe price. They help me with energy and depression.

Helpful for Concentration

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product to help my concentrate at work. I started with a low dose, 1 capsule per day and increased to 2 capsules per day on an empty stomach just after waking up. I could really tell the difference when I didn't take this product. I used the product for about 8 months and have since decided to take a break. I felt that perhaps the effectiveness was declining and I was also somewhat concerned about take an isolated amino acid supplement. I recommend this product for people dealing with dopamine deficiency and poor concentration.

hmm.

Posted by Reviewer2128988 on Jul 01, 2012

I got hypothyroidism ( Hashimoto ) and I am constanty tired and a bit disorientated. So I had to try this capsules and see it it would make any differense. But sadly they dident do anthing, Im just as tired and slow as always, it was like taking placebos and they are hard to get down becouse the gel capsules get stuck and wont go down. Wont buy them again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »