I feel alive with this product

Posted by Reviewer1013375 on Aug 22, 2011

I take this product every morning and it switches me on for the next 12 to 14 hours straight. i don't even need a coffee!

Good quality product - great price

Posted by Reviewer1839228 on Jul 31, 2011

Works amazingly as a natural replacement for thyroid medication.

Works

Posted by 5501617647666042041 on Jul 26, 2015

It works as all tyrosine supplements. Sometimes it's a good booster but also can get you wired and anxious. I guess that depends on the state of your mind. If you're already anxious or worried - I don't recommend. It will not boost you, but get you more wired.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Jun 23, 2010

I always feel awful in the morning, but 30 minutes after I take it, plus coffee, feels way better!

JARROW L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Jan 15, 2008

Jarrow products seem to work better than others.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1633358 on Jun 22, 2009

Used as a supplement to L-tryptophan and definitely increases its effect for helping with sleep.

jarrow L tyrosine for thyroid use

Posted by 5068363350365200773 on Oct 08, 2013

This product has helped me with my hypothroid. It is now functioning normal. I used other herbs with it. I love this product. Thank you.

very good does the job well

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 06, 2012

I like the quality of Jarrow L Tyrosine. They are very good quality at a reasonalbe price. They help me with energy and depression.

Fantabulous Energy

Posted by 5741836419234565606 on Jan 27, 2015

After I start taking L-tyrosine I jump out of my bed in the morning when the first alarm rings or even before that instead of pressing snooze button and slowly crawling my way out of bed with closed eyes. I can't even wait until its gets to the morning to wake up. Waking up in the morning was never been wasy before like this. This energy will continue for the rest of the day is well. Sometimes cause slight troubles sleeping though but not something to consider. An A+ supplement for anyone lacking energy due to depression or a must have supp. Side effects free. As always Jarrow formulas comes with top quality which proves by its efficacy.

hmm.

Posted by Reviewer2128988 on Jul 01, 2012

I got hypothyroidism ( Hashimoto ) and I am constanty tired and a bit disorientated. So I had to try this capsules and see it it would make any differense. But sadly they dident do anthing, Im just as tired and slow as always, it was like taking placebos and they are hard to get down becouse the gel capsules get stuck and wont go down. Wont buy them again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »