July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Dec 10, 2012

I just stopped taking Adderall XR a week ago. I use this in the morning right when I wake up with juice like it says on the bottle. I take 1,500mg a day though due the withdrawal issues. I took it every other day at first to see if I it was really working or if I was imagining it. Thankfully it wasn't my imagination. My mental fog is very tolerable on the days I take this, that's pretty amazing after stopping my medication cold turkey.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tyrosine 500, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 22, 2012

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tyrosine 500, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Helpful for Concentration

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product to help my concentrate at work. I started with a low dose, 1 capsule per day and increased to 2 capsules per day on an empty stomach just after waking up. I could really tell the difference when I didn't take this product. I used the product for about 8 months and have since decided to take a break. I felt that perhaps the effectiveness was declining and I was also somewhat concerned about take an isolated amino acid supplement. I recommend this product for people dealing with dopamine deficiency and poor concentration.

CAUTION!!

Posted by StarFire on Jul 16, 2014

In some people, may cause anxiety, restlessness and rapid heart rate! (See norepinephrine)

turbo tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2344307 on Mar 28, 2008

excellent fermentational product that's a bit stronger than others, no doubt very good