July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Lactoferrin, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

helped with anemia

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010

Was taking iron for anemia and developed symptoms of intestinal yeast infection. Researched and found out that the yeasty beasties feed on the iron, leaving little or none for your body. Lactoferrin binds with the iron, making it unavailable to the yeast, and then transports it into your cells where you want it. Thank you, iHerb, for providing this product with great service and at a very reasonable price.

Works well for iron deficiency anemia

Posted by Reviewer2497041 on Sep 28, 2010

For the past almost 10 yrs my skin tone has been sallow with a yellowish cast and recent lab work showed that I had iron deficiency anemia for which I was placed on iron tablets that I could not tolerate. I decided to try lactoferrin and am so glad I did. Within a couple of months my skin tone was back to normal and so were my lab values.

Lactoferrin Stopped My Sinus Infections

Posted by Reviewer2257178 on Nov 18, 2006

Taking Lactoferrin before beginning a new workout regimen has stopped my sinus infections. Working out with weights in the past always lowered my resistance to infections and I would usually come down with something within 2 weeks of strenuous lifting. After taking Lactoferrin, this hasn't happened. I recommend it to anyone who is susceptible to infections.

for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2887225 on Feb 02, 2008

This is helping my dog feel better. He has cancer. He also takes N-tense and cell forte.

Lactoferrin recommended by physician

Posted by Reviewer2888632 on Feb 06, 2008

Two years ago our otolaryngologist recommended lactoferrin to my wife to help her maintain her resistance to sinus infections. Results to date seem to confirm his belief in the product.