Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer1638169 on Apr 27, 2010

Difficult to be certain without double blind trials, but it does seem that these tablets help to keep my face clearer of spots. They came back shortly after I stopped taking them. Roger Gladwell

Supports my cat's immune system

Posted by Reviewer2408389 on May 19, 2008

I've been using this for a number of months for my FIV+ cat, who has a weakened immune system. I've seen definite improvement in her energy levels, liveliness & overall feeling of wellbeing. Jarrow makes high-quality products, & I always recommend them.

Lactoferrin is a wonder supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1563039 on Apr 05, 2008

I was getting sick with a cold or flu every month or so. After taking Lactoferrin every day, I haven't been sick once in 4 months (while everyone around me in the office has been sick with horrible colds).

It helps with my acne

Posted by Reviewer2434061 on Jun 23, 2011

the reason I'm giving it 4stars is because i have just started taking this particular brand 2 days ago, and i could see the inprovemnent on my skin. I am a lactoferrin believer. I stopped taking my previous supplemet as it was expensive, and my acne came back..and worse than before..i ordered from iherb( cheaper product, same content per cap) 3 weeks ago, via international mail, i only got it 2 days ago. I took 3caps on the first day, now im taking 2 caps daily..and yes, my face is less inflamed.even my aphthous ulcer is healing fast!.So after 1 month i will revisit my review, and i might give it 5- star instead

Good Value

Posted by 5021844131476455878 on Jul 04, 2014

Chronic Inflammation, 3-4 capsules pr day works wonders on the digestion, gut and intestines.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on May 30, 2014

My daughter tried special diet , creams, vits, supplements, Proactive - I don't know what all - but this finally gave her clear skin. YAY!!!

Surprised

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Dec 14, 2014

Very surprised how well it worked. I use it for leaky gut and prebiotic. It really helped my skin out which was unexpected.

Keeps my acne prone skin clear!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 17, 2011

Has done wonders to my skin in continuous use.

Worth Trying

Posted by Reviewer1910021 on Aug 14, 2011

I've been struggling with stomach problems for 3 years now. Finally had a diagnosis of SIBO. As soon as I started taking the lactoferrin (1g/day)I noticed an improvement. Can't say this brand is any better than the others, just less expensive. Worth a try.

Helps with iron deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 25, 2012

Lactoferrin helps take iron from food and deliver it to the cells so you get the benefits of better iron bio-availability without having to increase your iron supplementation.