Jarrow Formulas, Lactoferrin, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

helps with food allergy

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 18, 2007

This product keeps my daughter from breaking out in hives after eating peanuts, and completely eliminates my (her mom)allergic reactions to the foods that otherwise cause problems for me. There have been no side effects at all that I have been able to detect, and I am thrilled as I am eating a completely normal diet for the first time in 15 years.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2689888 on Sep 22, 2008

This product is being given to my cat who has lymphocytic, plasmacytic, gingivitis, stomatitis. It is meant to help keep the swelling down in his mouth, especially around his teeth, so that he doesn't develop stomatitis (mouth sores). His immune system is attacking his teeth and it is hoped that the combination of Lactoferrin, fish oil, and steroids will help him stay healthy and maintain the rest of his teeth. I am grateful to your company for offering this hard-to-find product. Max and i appreciate it very much. Carolyn Reis

Helps with dry eye symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3323977 on Feb 21, 2010

I saw an ad in the newspaper that Lactoferrin helps with dry eye. I take this, NAC and Alpha Lipoic acid, and fish oil and it has helped tremendously. I believe you have to use more than 1 product to attack dry eye syndrome.

moderate succes

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Mar 12, 2011

This, in combination with goat colostrum, has helped me relieve some of my bowel issues (leaky gut is better). It didn't help to get my iron levels up though, which was I start taking in the first place.

Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer1638169 on Apr 27, 2010

Difficult to be certain without double blind trials, but it does seem that these tablets help to keep my face clearer of spots. They came back shortly after I stopped taking them. Roger Gladwell