Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer1638169 on Apr 27, 2010

Difficult to be certain without double blind trials, but it does seem that these tablets help to keep my face clearer of spots. They came back shortly after I stopped taking them. Roger Gladwell

Supports my cat's immune system

Posted by Reviewer2408389 on May 19, 2008

I've been using this for a number of months for my FIV+ cat, who has a weakened immune system. I've seen definite improvement in her energy levels, liveliness & overall feeling of wellbeing. Jarrow makes high-quality products, & I always recommend them.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on May 30, 2014

My daughter tried special diet , creams, vits, supplements, Proactive - I don't know what all - but this finally gave her clear skin. YAY!!!

Surprised

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Dec 14, 2014

Very surprised how well it worked. I use it for leaky gut and prebiotic. It really helped my skin out which was unexpected.

Good Value

Posted by 5021844131476455878 on Jul 04, 2014

Chronic Inflammation, 3-4 capsules pr day works wonders on the digestion, gut and intestines.

Lactoferrin is a wonder supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1563039 on Apr 05, 2008

I was getting sick with a cold or flu every month or so. After taking Lactoferrin every day, I haven't been sick once in 4 months (while everyone around me in the office has been sick with horrible colds).

Worth Trying

Posted by Reviewer1910021 on Aug 14, 2011

I've been struggling with stomach problems for 3 years now. Finally had a diagnosis of SIBO. As soon as I started taking the lactoferrin (1g/day)I noticed an improvement. Can't say this brand is any better than the others, just less expensive. Worth a try.

Keeps my acne prone skin clear!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 17, 2011

Has done wonders to my skin in continuous use.

Supports Healthy Immune Function

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 31, 2011

Great for flu specially in winter times. My father 75 years old feels the difference in a week.

used for acne

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Feb 10, 2011

Used this for acne. It inhibits the growth of bacteria. Made an improvement and i think if pimples were mild then this may be all you needed. Added b5 to control oil production to this with great success