immune boosting

Posted by Reviewer1857312 on Feb 27, 2012

Probably has immune boosting properties but can make you sleepy so take it in the evening. Seems to affect bacterial flora in stomach.

Builds bone and fights acne

Posted by aqu882 on May 01, 2012

Read from the internet that lactoferrin increases bone mass and helps to reduce acne breakouts. Although I've not done any recent bone scans to verify the claim, I notice that my acne breakouts have reduced. Unfortunately, my sebum production has stayed the same but I've only consumed 2 capsules/day for slightly more than 2 months and will continue to monitor.

Helps with iron deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 25, 2012

Lactoferrin helps take iron from food and deliver it to the cells so you get the benefits of better iron bio-availability without having to increase your iron supplementation.

used for acne

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Feb 10, 2011

Used this for acne. It inhibits the growth of bacteria. Made an improvement and i think if pimples were mild then this may be all you needed. Added b5 to control oil production to this with great success

Been taking for years

Posted by Reviewer2972671 on Jun 24, 2010

Love this product. Always take at the very beginning of anything time I am feeling like something is coming on and it stops it dead in its tracks. Everyone in my family, including 3 children, take this product and it has worked well for all. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night if sore throat, runny nose, or achy, etc. until a day after symptoms stop which is usually only a day or two now. This is an immune boosting product that really works.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Aug 06, 2008

The research seems interesting. immune enhancing, bone building, iron binding. Ive been talking this for a few months now and have not been sick since. This is confouded by the fact i take alot of supplements but none the less i *feel* it helps

Supports Healthy Immune Function

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 31, 2011

Great for flu specially in winter times. My father 75 years old feels the difference in a week.

여드름에 좋대서

Posted by Reviewer2061750 on Aug 29, 2013

먹어봤어요 근데 신기한게 이것만 먹으면 변을 봐요 짱신기 변비일때도 이거 먹으니 변 보더라구요 원래 이런 목적의 약이 아닐텐데.. 어쨌든 좋은제품

Apo-lactoferrin

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

This product being apo-lactoferrin makes it ideal for people with dysbiosis and gut overgrowth. It 'steals' iron from the intruders and also gave me a slight boost in immune system. A very good thing on your 'flu' shelf, along with Vit D3 and different adaptogens and phytonutrients.

Lactoferrin, 250 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1233518 on Apr 10, 2012

My primary care physician suggested I take Lactoferrin because I was getting so many colds. (I work in a Public High School) It has really made a big difference! I will always take it from now on.