Apo-lactoferrin

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

This product being apo-lactoferrin makes it ideal for people with dysbiosis and gut overgrowth. It 'steals' iron from the intruders and also gave me a slight boost in immune system. A very good thing on your 'flu' shelf, along with Vit D3 and different adaptogens and phytonutrients.

No Viruses!

Posted by 5074452606502693650 on Sep 19, 2016

I am traditionally a person who gets every virus going around and I have suffered all year so far from them until I had been taken Lactoferrin for about a month....then nothing! It's the middle of winter here and people at work have been dropping like flies with horrid viruses and the flu, whilst I have just achieved 2 whole months without being ill and having a sick day. A huge change for me! Couldn't recommend this pill more!!

I suppose it's good

Posted by Reviewer1867804 on Jan 07, 2014

I haven't got an uti while using it. At one point I used an extra amount of vitamin C to combat uti symptoms and they disappeared.

seems good for immunity

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on May 30, 2012

Nothing too visible, but fewer pimples appeared during taking this. My rhinitis was helped inconsistently so I can't attribute the benefits to lactoferrin entirely

For my acne skin

Posted by monenlaistamammonaa on Feb 04, 2014

My friend just had a baby and she noticed how well breast milk cured her blemishes and small cuts. ...So I decided to try this instead :) taking zinc aswell and acne is gone!

Haven't been sick in ages, acne improved too!

Posted by Reviewer1270825 on Apr 19, 2012

Works wonderfully! I haven't been sick since taking it (around 4 months now). My acne has improved quite a lot, pimples are smaller and they seem to disappear quicker too.

Immune system improves

Posted by Reviewer1476922 on Jul 02, 2011

Seems to help improve my immune system. I have EBV and take this to help immunity. I think it helps.

Reasonable Price

Posted by Reviewer2219622 on Jan 12, 2008

For hepatitis and more

Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer2612115 on May 02, 2011

This was for my cat and seems to be helping him with some mouth sores. Product is excellent, service really good so will definitely order it again when we need some.

Lactoferrin

Posted by 5385337421511132514 on Nov 30, 2013

helps good for me, my diarree is over