seems to help with immunity

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Feb 10, 2011

haven't had a cold since starting these about 3 months ago.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1474262 on Feb 09, 2011

Price was great for an excellent product, ease of order and delivery was fantastic as well. I will order from you guys again!

Supports Healthy Immune Function

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 31, 2011

Great for flu specially in winter times. My father 75 years old feels the difference in a week.

helped with anemia

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010

Was taking iron for anemia and developed symptoms of intestinal yeast infection. Researched and found out that the yeasty beasties feed on the iron, leaving little or none for your body. Lactoferrin binds with the iron, making it unavailable to the yeast, and then transports it into your cells where you want it. Thank you, iHerb, for providing this product with great service and at a very reasonable price.

Newbie to Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Oct 16, 2010

I decided to try this brand of lactoferrin because they have good reviews. I will find out how my blood iron levels are in the next week to find out if this helps.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2534550 on Oct 13, 2010

I purchased this for my cats due to allergies, asthma, and general upper respiratory distress. I'm very pleased with the results! Great product!

Works well for iron deficiency anemia

Posted by Reviewer2497041 on Sep 28, 2010

For the past almost 10 yrs my skin tone has been sallow with a yellowish cast and recent lab work showed that I had iron deficiency anemia for which I was placed on iron tablets that I could not tolerate. I decided to try lactoferrin and am so glad I did. Within a couple of months my skin tone was back to normal and so were my lab values.

Been taking for years

Posted by Reviewer2972671 on Jun 24, 2010

Love this product. Always take at the very beginning of anything time I am feeling like something is coming on and it stops it dead in its tracks. Everyone in my family, including 3 children, take this product and it has worked well for all. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night if sore throat, runny nose, or achy, etc. until a day after symptoms stop which is usually only a day or two now. This is an immune boosting product that really works.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 16, 2010

very good product

Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer1638169 on Apr 27, 2010

Difficult to be certain without double blind trials, but it does seem that these tablets help to keep my face clearer of spots. They came back shortly after I stopped taking them. Roger Gladwell