It really helps

Posted by vitaminecopii on Feb 16, 2016

During the last 2 years, every month around my menstruation I had very bad nausea+vomiting, headache and drowsiness. After taking this pill it's 2 months since my last crisis and I can eat products I only dreamed before. I highly recommend it and I already ordered a second bottle. Great iherb service, also.

reduced liver enzymes

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

I have (had) an impaired liver & have tried many, many things over the years to keep it healthy. This has helped to lower my ALT & AST levels along with Thorne Research T.A.P.S. formula (also excellent for the liver), Jarrow or Thorne Research Milk thistle, Paradise Reishi, Kroeger Herb or Paradise Schizandra, & Seven Forests Salvia-Ligustrum tablets. I also take a high quality multi-vitamin (Thorne Research Basic Nutrients WITHOUT copper & iron), drink dandelion tea frequently, & consume extra vitamin C. The above protocol has been the magic bullet in lowering my liver enzymes ( lab results confirmed) . I usually rotate the Liver Optimizer with Thorne Research T.A.P.S. and the Salvia Ligustrum. The herbs I take most every day are schizandra and milk thistle. Schizandra is by far one my favorite herbs of all time, as it has a very positive effect on the liver, mind and skin. For those who are sick, I'd suggest taking ALL of the supplements, if possible, together (double the schizandra!) until the enzymes and/or viral load come down. I was quite sick until I learned of the above supplements. It should be noted that I am absolutely not a doctor. This is just what happens to work for me.

Belarus Gomel

Posted by Reviewer2350541 on May 19, 2015

The best for my liver!!!!

Good!

Posted by 4687381877173765716 on Sep 24, 2014

Compliments liver friendly diet.

One of my Favs !

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jul 26, 2014

I love most of Jarrow brand products. This Liver Optimizer is the best! I previously had taken just Milk Thistle, but this, this is a major boost. I can really tell that what I ingest metabolizes quickly. And, not sure if this matters, but the liver-spots on my hands and belly have disappeared! If I could only pick 2 or 3 supplements to use, this would definitely be on the list. :0)

very effective product for gallbladder support

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 17, 2012

this product is one of the best to use for your gallbladder support. i use it in combination with Royal Break Stone from Whole Worlds Botanicals and all the pain to my right grip and back shoulder due to gallbladder disfuction has been dissappeared. It also helps me to digest very easy even heavy fat meals.i highly recommend it

the best for a liver

Posted by Reviewer1629352 on Dec 29, 2011

I am so happy with this product. I take a lot of antbx so I need extra protection for my liver. This product contents everything to protect a liver. I can fully recommend it!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2676592 on Nov 01, 2011

My liver is stressed due to medications and this product really works. A great combo of ingredients. I take two a day and my liver is doing much better!

Jarrow Formula Liver PF

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Apr 14, 2011

Some liver formulas seem to make me feel worse, and it's typically noticeable as soon as I start taking the supplement. I've been using this product for about three weeks, and have had no adverse reactions. I will continue to use this product.

Liver PF

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Jan 19, 2011

My GP has been overseeing my hypoglycemia for 17 years (I can’t say he ever treated it). Just recently I learned on the internet that the liver may be responsible for hypo and started taking Liver PF. Since I started taking it, I feel more than 100% better. Next time I see him, I’ll mention this to my doc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »