Jarrow Formulas, Liver Optimizer, 90 Tablets

Jarrow Formula Liver PF

Posted by Reviewer2806330 From Washington on Apr 14, 2011

Some liver formulas seem to make me feel worse, and it's typically noticeable as soon as I start taking the supplement. I've been using this product for about three weeks, and have had no adverse reactions. I will continue to use this product.

jarrow formulas, liver PF liver protection

Posted by Reviewer2092919 From Arizona on Jul 07, 2008

seemed to make a difference in decreasing liver panel labs

reduced liver enzymes

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

I have an impaired liver & have tried many, many things over the years to keep it healthy. The ONLY supplements that have helped lower my ALT & AST levels are Jarrow Liver Optimzer, Jarrow Milk thistle, Paradise Reishi,Kroeger Herb Schizandra, & Seven Forests Salvia-Ligustrum tablets. I also take a high quality multi-vitamin (Thorne Research Basic Nutrients WITHOUT copper & iron), drink dandelion tea frequently, & take extra vitamin C. The above protocol has been the magic bullet in lowering my liver enzymes ( lab results confirmed) & keeping depression away. I usually take the Liver Optimizer for about a month & then take a few weeks break. During the "break" I take the Salvia-Ligustrum. Rotating those two formulas while consuming the other supplements daily has helped tremendously. For those who are sick, I'd suggest taking all of the supplements together until the enzymes or viral load come down. I was very sick until I learned of the above supplements. It should be noted that I am not a doctor. This is just happened to work for me.

the best for a liver

Posted by Reviewer1629352 From Great Britain on Dec 29, 2011

I am so happy with this product. I take a lot of antbx so I need extra protection for my liver. This product contents everything to protect a liver. I can fully recommend it!

Good for your liver.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 From Australia on Oct 31, 2013

These work. I think the blend of vitamins, vegetables and herbs are top quality. They blend together well to achieve the synergistic effect needed to help heal your liver. My only suggestion for Jarrow, put some Corcydeps mushroom and/or wasabi in it. This would make an already good product become a one-of a kind fantastic product...keep it in mind, but I recommend this product nonetheless.