Lo Han Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1640095 on Mar 05, 2008

I found this product to be exactly what I expected, meaning it was very satisfying. I had read about the health benefits of Lo Han in a medical journal and decided that I should replace my sugar intake with it. I have digestion problems with many sugars in that they don't break done very well in my system. This is not the case with Lo Han. Again, I am very satisfied.

NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Feb 07, 2008

THIS IS A GOOD TASTING, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR....IT HAS A BETTER TASTE THAN STEVIA. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.

Better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer1328028 on Jan 01, 2008

Finally a sweetner that is wonderfully sweet and is all natural. I really like this product and hope I will never have to go back to "artificial" sweetners. Truely satisfies my sweet tooth and a little bit goes a long way.

Jarrow Formulas, Lo Han Sweet Fruit juice Concentrate, 2.8 oz

Posted by Reviewer2427696 on Mar 06, 2008

Ordered this to put in my coffee. Scooper's cute, but kind of awkward. The herb is kind of bitter in the coffee, but it is a natural (be kind to animals) choice, so I'd probably buy it again--though it'd be easier in little packets.

Excellent sweetner alternative

Posted by Reviewer1997929 on Jun 09, 2009

This is the perfect alternative to sugar. It's delicious and all you need is a tiny scoop already inside of the bottle. At first I thought the size would be too small but a little goes a long ways. This is my favorite sweetner!

not really impressed

Posted by Reviewer2207647 on Feb 20, 2009

i bought 3 bottles of this product (not for me, for someone who has no computer). when it came, we both tried it. i was completely turned off by the addition of xylitol to it. i thought that this product was not as good as we had thought it would be. i tried it once. he tried it twice and threw the rest away.

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Apr 03, 2012

It tastes artificial and not nice at all. I've bought Trimedica SlimSweet several times, which I love, so I wanted to try another Lo Han product. I was very disappointed with Jarrow's.

sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Mar 13, 2008

This is better than stevia.

No after taste

Posted by Reviewer3297219 on Dec 06, 2007

This is great stuff! I like it better that Stevia as a sweetener for beverages. It has no after taste and does not raise blood sugar level. A great way to cut sugar consumption without sacrificing taste.

Lo Han Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1515359 on Feb 24, 2009

I have used this product for years. Some people find the xylotol slightly bitter, however especially in coffee I don't notice it. I think it is an excelent sweetener. Xylotol has other health benefits as well. Jarrow labels clearly disclose ingredients. serving size is 2 grams.