Less is better than more

Posted by MissMac on Jul 24, 2015

strong sweetener - use less. Enhances flavor in foods and drinks if used with a light touch - too much and the flavor is too strong, still tastes WAY better than an overdose of stevia!

I dind't liked very much

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Too sweet for me

Ok

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Feb 17, 2014

I like the extract more but it is ok.

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Apr 03, 2012

It tastes artificial and not nice at all. I've bought Trimedica SlimSweet several times, which I love, so I wanted to try another Lo Han product. I was very disappointed with Jarrow's.

bitter after taste

Posted by Reviewer3142683 on Jan 20, 2012

I was hoping to find a healthy alternative to splenda, but this has a similar after taste to Stevia. Ruins my morning cup of espresso. :-(

Love this sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Dec 26, 2011

I usually use Stevia but like to interchange between that and this one. It has a very pleasant flavor with absolutely no aftertaste!!

PURCHASE OF LO HAN SWEET

Posted by Reviewer2502090 on Nov 13, 2011

I WAS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!! NO INSTRUCTIONS. DID NOT KNOW WHAT WOULD EQUAL TO A CUP OF REGULAR SUGAR, ONE-HALF CUP OF SUGAR, ETC. WANTED TO USE IT IN HOMEMADE ICE TEA. I HAVE DIABETES AND READ THAT THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT RAISE YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS AT ALL. REALLY WAS HOPING THAT THIS WAS THE TICKET. I ADDED LO HAN SWEET BY TEASPOONS TO THE GAL OF TEA. NEVER DID GET IT LIKE WE LIKE IT. SAYS IT HAS NO AFTER TASTE LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER ARTIFICAL SWEETNERS. JUST REALLY, REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT. NOW I HAVE 3 BOTTLES AND 1 BOTTLE OPENED WITH A LITTLE BIT OUT OF IT. I WILL NOT BUY THAT PRODUCT AGAIN.

Lo Han Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1097265 on Oct 12, 2011

Liked this for baking, didn't do so well with drinks - it had a little bit of an aftertaste (though not as bad as stevia). Better than Slim Sweet since there is no fructose in it (levulose).

sammy2

Posted by Reviewer1363001 on Aug 07, 2011

This sweetner does not dissolve well. Otherwise it is fine.

Lo Han Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2784652 on May 30, 2011

This product is okay but probably not something I would order again only because of the cost to use it.