Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Lutein Sorb, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazing - relieved my poor sore eyes

Posted by Reviewer3018452 on Mar 13, 2010

Taking this has made my eyes feel so much better. No more waking up with gritty eyes. Now my eyes feel great in the morning and when I put my lenses in they feel like pools of cool liquid, rather than the burning coals they have been lately. I can work on the computer for hours without strain AND I have not used my reading glasses in ten days (when I realised this, I immediately sat down to write this review). So for me, this has been somewhat of a miracle. It worked pretty much immediately, so I would say if you are suffering from tired, dry, sore eyes, give it a go. I also take Jarrows Carotenall every other day. But through process of elimination, this is the one doing the work.

Eyesight help

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 03, 2012

Using this on the advice of Dr Sherry Rogers to maybe help a bit with eye strain and screen glare tolerance. I have taken them for a month now. Not sure if they are working yet although I did read subtitles on my TV for the first time in years yesterday without wearing my glasses, so maybe they are. Maybe:)

Visual health

Posted by Reviewer2629132 on Apr 23, 2010

I am happy to have a Jarrow product with 20 mgs of Lutein once a day for two months at a very fair price of $17. I return to my eye doctor in December and I am checked for macular degeneration so these pills + lots of leafy vegetables like spinach and kale will keep my eyes healthy

Jarrow Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2908554 on Feb 14, 2012

I have only used this lutein supplement for a short time and I am already noticing an improvement in my vision.

Lutein eye support

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Mar 01, 2012

Great product,thanks for such a great assortment of high quality products.You have a great team.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »