Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, MSM, Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane, 1000 mg, 200 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1941735 on Jul 01, 2008

I use MSM to ameliorate the effects of allergic rhinitis. All that needs to be said about the Jarrow Formula product is that it is competitively priced, easy to take (gel-caps) and effective. Thanks to MSM in general I can breathe through my nose. The medications of "American medical science" are extremely expensive, 80 to 90% ineffective, very inconvenient and have nasty side effects. Jarrow brand remains my choice because it is simply MSM sulfur, with nothing else mixed in. I am thoroughly pleased with this product.

Fibromyalgia is gone!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Aug 23, 2009

Pure high quality MSM! I have taken many other brands and this is the BEST. Fast absorption and quick results. My Fibromyalgia disappeared in days. My husbands asthma improved and his plantar fasciitis is gone. However, you want to start slow (1 or 2 caps a day) with a meal. Because this MSM is strong. It will detox your body and you may get a headache or flu like symptoms if you increase the dose too quickly. Keep some L. Arginine/L. Ornithine on hand (also sold here at iherb) because these two amino acids will help any detox symptoms. It is good to rid your body of bad bacteria, but slowly is ideal. MSM is a fantastic! My skin is looking fabulous, aches are gone and immune system is improved. I can't say enough! I believe in the miracle of MSM! (a title of a book) Love iherb, great service and super prices!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2635245 on Jun 17, 2009

Got rid of all my teen's acne!

This is great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2857803 on Dec 03, 2010

I had an MD suggest I try this. I suffer from chronic pain and have had 3 different surgeries on my neck. Since taking this (3 a day) , I feel much more energy and I actually think my pain level has decreased as well. (A pain level that has been 13 years in the making). I highly recommend this to anyone who is suffering and needs a little help!

Great for Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2942634 on Dec 27, 2009

I take this MSM along with an Omega 3 fish oil and it really improves the daily pain levels of arthritis. I'm still taking a prescription anti-inflamatory but when I run out of the MSM and fish oil, the pain level increases uncomfortably, so I keep a good supply around. Was looking into bilateral knee join replacement before taking these supplements. I don't think I need it, now.