Great Service & great price

Posted by Reviewer2331424 on Feb 26, 2011

My MSM order arrived quickly and was the best price I could find online. The process was simple and quick and I couldn't be more pleased. This is the highest quality MSM powder manufactured in USA and is a wonderful product. With severe Osteoarthritis I need to take a large quantity each day and buying in bulk saves me alot of money. Thank you IHerb! Lauren Rohnert Park, CA

Decalcify with MSM

Posted by Reviewer1029130 on Nov 04, 2011

This has been a helpful product for me while decalcifying. For best absorbtion - take MSM with vitamin c. And don't forget silicon and magnesium ;)

It works wonders for me

Posted by 4724775230166134450 on Oct 17, 2016

I have a problem with my knee: as soon as I start regular training, my right knee starts giving me problems. I work out with weights and making squats or leg press was really painful. Running on the treadmill was another exercise I avoided at all, because it hurt too much. I tried many supplements with Chondroitin and Glucosamine and they helped a little bit, but not that much. Since I use this MSM I don't have any more pain. It is almost unbelievable for me, I think anyone who has had a problem for long time and then suddenly find a medication that really works can relate to what I say. Now I can do squats and I can run and everything is fine, my knee is really OK. I use 3 g per day, mixed with water or directly in milk / yogurt... The taste is not good, but who cares? I wish I had discovered it earlier!

One of the best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value MSM + OPTI quality + very important !

The Best Form of MSM

Posted by Reviewer1375136 on Mar 02, 2014

I have ordered this product for years and will continue to do so! The powder form allows me to mix with shakes for a chronic neuromuscular ailment, and my doctor suggested a heavy daily dose of MSM daily. Recovery time is increased greatly, and a side product is nail and hair growth.

Product is quality

Posted by lifeworthchanging on Oct 21, 2016

Good product and can't say I'm sold on MSM doing any good for me personally. Probably won't by this again but nothing against Jarrow, I use a few of their other products and really like them.

great stuiff

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Oct 29, 2008

works like a miricle for inflammation. Love the stuff

Jarrows MSM 1000.

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Sep 14, 2008

Good stuff at a great price,iherb always has the best price.

Excellent Products - Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer3346324 on Nov 05, 2008

It's great to have a company on the internet that I know I can trust. I have been using IHerb for 10 years. I honestly don't know how they do it - the order is literally delivered the VERY next day. Thank you IHerb - for keeping my joints happy.

Frustrated

Posted by 4883724572775109681 on Jan 18, 2016

I ordered this powder and instructions say take one scoop per day or as instructed . Ingredients says one serving one scoop ???????????? What the he__ is one scoop ? I emptied the whole container to find scooper inside but nothing ? What kind of measurement is " scoop " if you do not include scooper ???