Silicon Dioxide not the harmful substance some may think

Posted by Reviewer1056835 on Jun 26, 2013

I like this product very much and don't find it as bitter as some other brands or forms and it dissolves very well. I have seen others complain about silicon dioxide in trace amounts in it as an anticaking ingredient and found that Silicon (element) is found naturally in foods in the form of silicon dioxide (SiO2). Silicon is never present in its original or free form, and always occurs as silicon dioxide (silica) in food. So I would not hesitate to recommend this product and still define it as "pure".

One of the best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value MSM + OPTI quality + very important !

The Best Form of MSM

Posted by Reviewer1375136 on Mar 02, 2014

I have ordered this product for years and will continue to do so! The powder form allows me to mix with shakes for a chronic neuromuscular ailment, and my doctor suggested a heavy daily dose of MSM daily. Recovery time is increased greatly, and a side product is nail and hair growth.

Jarrows MSM 1000.

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Sep 14, 2008

Good stuff at a great price,iherb always has the best price.

great stuiff

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Oct 29, 2008

works like a miricle for inflammation. Love the stuff

Easy to take and dissolves well

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2011

I enjoy this MSM. Tried taking the small scoop (1 gram) a couple of times per day for about a week and then upped it to 1/2 tsp three times per day. I will increase it again but up to now, I've had no problems with this. It's too early to have seen any difference in my health but I'm confident that this is a good product.

Bitter and nasty tasting after formula change

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on May 24, 2012

I used to buy this brand till the formula changed and now it taste really bad, very very bitter and my girlfriend claimed I smelled like rubber as the sulfur came out of my skin. I have switched to the Now Foods Brand of MSM powder and it is much better, but does cost more. MSM really helps with inflammation and joint pain if used on a regular basis of about 1 tablespoon a day.

This product doesn't come with a scoop!!!

Posted by 4909601168547320220 on Apr 12, 2016

I was extremely frustrated when I didn't find any scoop in this powder. How am I supposed to take one scoop per day? What kind of measurement is it?

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Oct 23, 2007

This product really works for improving the texture and growth rate of hair and nails; Makes skin look good too. It dissolves easily in a glass of water and has virtually no taste.

Jarrow MSM 1000

Posted by Reviewer1849476 on Mar 23, 2007

This is an excellent product that everyone in my family uses.