One of the best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value MSM + OPTI quality + very important !

Decalcify with MSM

Posted by Reviewer1029130 on Nov 04, 2011

This has been a helpful product for me while decalcifying. For best absorbtion - take MSM with vitamin c. And don't forget silicon and magnesium ;)

Topo quality product

Posted by Reviewer2663268 on Feb 24, 2011

I have practically no cartilege in my knees and I take 1/2 tbs in water, twice a day, 1/2 hour before a meal. If I miss three days, I know I need to come back.

Must try it at least, you won't regret it!

Posted by Reviewer3012980 on Apr 26, 2008

Great stuff, real quick to help out with joint aches and pains. If any are non-belivers, they won't be once they try this!

Great Product... but wish there were no additives

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Dec 30, 2011

Jarrow is probably the second best brand of MSM out there. They use OptiMSM but have one additive. MSM has been a savior for me... I've been struggling with joint issues and things have gotten infinitely better. Consider reading "Miracle of MSM" for an account of this wonderful supplement that has so, so, so many great affects on the body... from joint/connective tissue health to muscle pain relief.

great stuiff

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Oct 29, 2008

works like a miricle for inflammation. Love the stuff

Jarrows MSM 1000.

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Sep 14, 2008

Good stuff at a great price,iherb always has the best price.

Excellent Products - Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer3346324 on Nov 05, 2008

It's great to have a company on the internet that I know I can trust. I have been using IHerb for 10 years. I honestly don't know how they do it - the order is literally delivered the VERY next day. Thank you IHerb - for keeping my joints happy.

This product doesn't come with a scoop!!!

Posted by 4909601168547320220 on Apr 12, 2016

I was extremely frustrated when I didn't find any scoop in this powder. How am I supposed to take one scoop per day? What kind of measurement is it?

Frustrated

Posted by 4883724572775109681 on Jan 18, 2016

I ordered this powder and instructions say take one scoop per day or as instructed . Ingredients says one serving one scoop ???????????? What the he__ is one scoop ? I emptied the whole container to find scooper inside but nothing ? What kind of measurement is " scoop " if you do not include scooper ???