One of the best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value MSM + OPTI quality + very important !

The Best Form of MSM

Posted by Reviewer1375136 on Mar 02, 2014

I have ordered this product for years and will continue to do so! The powder form allows me to mix with shakes for a chronic neuromuscular ailment, and my doctor suggested a heavy daily dose of MSM daily. Recovery time is increased greatly, and a side product is nail and hair growth.

Jarrows MSM 1000.

Posted by Reviewer1023517 on Sep 14, 2008

Good stuff at a great price,iherb always has the best price.

great stuiff

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Oct 29, 2008

works like a miricle for inflammation. Love the stuff

Easy to take and dissolves well

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2011

I enjoy this MSM. Tried taking the small scoop (1 gram) a couple of times per day for about a week and then upped it to 1/2 tsp three times per day. I will increase it again but up to now, I've had no problems with this. It's too early to have seen any difference in my health but I'm confident that this is a good product.

Bitter and nasty tasting after formula change

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on May 24, 2012

I used to buy this brand till the formula changed and now it taste really bad, very very bitter and my girlfriend claimed I smelled like rubber as the sulfur came out of my skin. I have switched to the Now Foods Brand of MSM powder and it is much better, but does cost more. MSM really helps with inflammation and joint pain if used on a regular basis of about 1 tablespoon a day.

Frustrated

Posted by 4883724572775109681 on Jan 18, 2016

I ordered this powder and instructions say take one scoop per day or as instructed . Ingredients says one serving one scoop ???????????? What the he__ is one scoop ? I emptied the whole container to find scooper inside but nothing ? What kind of measurement is " scoop " if you do not include scooper ???

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Oct 23, 2007

This product really works for improving the texture and growth rate of hair and nails; Makes skin look good too. It dissolves easily in a glass of water and has virtually no taste.

Jarrow MSM 1000

Posted by Reviewer1849476 on Mar 23, 2007

This is an excellent product that everyone in my family uses.

Great Price for an Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1319126 on Jan 24, 2008

Breakfast, lunch, & dinner, I have a glass of juice along w/ MSM. It needs to be stirred to dissolve. I don't mind that. My joints and muscles have greater mobility which frees me up to go about my business...that includes enjoying my grandchildren.