my favorite magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Feb 22, 2009

I've used at least five different magnesiums. I always buy the low dose variety so that I can spread them out over the course of the evening. Also, I usually rise in the middle of the night and I find magnesium sometimes helps me get back to sleep. This one seems to work the best. I have less trouble with insomnia since I've been taking this product.

Use Confidently

Posted by Reviewer2268142 on Dec 24, 2009

I use this very successfully for heart rhythm control in combination with CoQ10 for energy, instead of big pharma's toxic drug cocktails. Question, research, do the right thing.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Sep 29, 2012

I really like it - Take this in afternoon to relax - 2 tabs - Large dose regular mag in morning Easy way to get taurine for heart rhythm and as taurine supplement for my vegan food

great combo

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

magnesium, taurine, and potassium. great for post-workout recuperation, or general health of the cardiovascular and nervous system.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2421371 on Nov 17, 2007

This is a great product. I like that it has magnesium, potassium, and taurine all in one. It stopped my heart palpitations.

my favorite supplement

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Dec 31, 2010

I wanted all of these supplements to help control my high blood pressure, and was very pleased to find them all in one pill. It seems to be working well, and I am sleeping better and feel calmer. These are a perfect supplement for me. Thanks Jarrow!

Maybe a cure for A-Fib!

Posted by Reviewer3254099 on Oct 22, 2009

When used in conjunction with Calcium Citrate, this Jarrow formula of magnesium, potassium, and taurine seems to dramatically limit Atrial Fibrillation episodes. There's something about this formula that also minimizes loose stools, even though I take 6 of these tablets a day. Unlike prescription A-Fib drugs (which don't work for me)there are no noticeable side effects.

love Easy-Solv

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Nov 15, 2009

Jarrow formulas are all great & the Easy-Solv tablets don't upset your stomach

Best Magnesium

Posted by 5285091869374429827 on Jun 02, 2016

I ordered this and found it excellent, however instead of re-ordering I decided to try another brand. It was nowhere near as good so I re-ordered this, no comparison, will stick to this from now on.

best for leg cramps

Posted by 4629256564234708295 on Apr 30, 2016

I have lyme disease and since i started treating it i started getting really bad cramps and this is what helps me. It has also helped me sleep better. I will continue to buy this every month like i have been for the past 7 months it works great for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »