Jarrow Formulas, Magnesium Optimizer, 100 Easy-Solv Tablets

my favorite magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1242553 From New York on Feb 22, 2009

I've used at least five different magnesiums. I always buy the low dose variety so that I can spread them out over the course of the evening. Also, I usually rise in the middle of the night and I find magnesium sometimes helps me get back to sleep. This one seems to work the best. I have less trouble with insomnia since I've been taking this product.

Use Confidently

Posted by Reviewer2268142 From Texas on Dec 24, 2009

I use this very successfully for heart rhythm control in combination with CoQ10 for energy, instead of big pharma's toxic drug cocktails. Question, research, do the right thing.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2421371 From California on Nov 17, 2007

This is a great product. I like that it has magnesium, potassium, and taurine all in one. It stopped my heart palpitations.

great combo

Posted by Reviewer1878390 From Illinois on Nov 01, 2008

magnesium, taurine, and potassium. great for post-workout recuperation, or general health of the cardiovascular and nervous system.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 From California on Sep 29, 2012

I really like it - Take this in afternoon to relax - 2 tabs - Large dose regular mag in morning Easy way to get taurine for heart rhythm and as taurine supplement for my vegan food